Ratings for Dr. Robert Dodd

I came into the Stanford hospital emergency room and Dr Dodd's staff realized I had a serious condition and coiled an subarachnoid aneurysm and saved my life. I have since seen Dr Dodd for followup in his clinic and I'm happy to say I am doing very well. He is an excellent surgeon very friendly and his staff are all the same.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I am a registered nurse in a public school 7-12 grade setting in central California. I found out on the last day of school that I had auprasellar mass. I wanted to be plugged in to the best and through conversation of a friend of a friend had used Dr. Dodd to remove a pituitary tumor. I contacted Stanford and asked how to become a patient. I wrote my own referral along with the support of my primary care and opthalmologist referrals and was seen within 2 weeks and surgery one week later. Dr. Dodd and his NP, L. Ross have excellent bedside manner, take the time to explain and answer any questions. Any questions I have are answered that day via email access. I feel confident in their hands to proceed with radiation if needed and will know by my next visit after 6 week post-op MRI is done. I highly recommend the Stanford team.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr. Robert Dodd's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Stanford, CA