Ratings for Dr. Jason Mazzarella

Dr. Mazzarella was extremely helpful when I was in alot of pain. He scheduled me in very quickly and eliminated the pain I was experiencing. Not only is he very knowledgeable he is also friendly and professional. He makes his clients feel at ease and very them the best recommendations for their health. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Jason Mazzarella is very knowledgeable, accommodating, and really understands your pain in finding the best treatment.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I've been to his clinic 6 times I believe and all I can say is he is beyond belief. He knows what he is doing and the level of professionalism is above excellence. I was in so much pain for how many years on and off and been to different doctors for treatment and all I can say, he is the only one that was able to treat my pain with honesty. The pain level I am right now is no where close from before. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is in pain.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I've been to many Chiropractors in the past and Dr. Mazzarella is by far the best. He doesn't push treatments and tries to fix the root of the problem by advising proper exercises and posture improvements. My back and neck issues have been resolved. Highly recommend to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I developed constant chronic pain several years ago. I saw a number of doctors, but it seemed that they only treated part of the problem, so my pain never really got better. When I saw Dr. Mazzarella, I start to really improve after just a few visits. My pain went from constant and daily to occasional, maybe 2-3 times per week. Even though I was getting much better, Dr. Mazzarella realized that I could also benefit from medical management. He suggested that I see a medical doctor for co-treatment and provided me with the Canadian Academy of Pain Management website, so that I could find a doctor that was qualified to treat my condition along side Dr. Mazzarella. 2 months later and I feel the best I ever have, almost completely pain free. I would highly recommend to anyone who is in pain.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Best doctor I have ever been to. I was diagnosed with a lumbar disc, and it was suggested that I have surgery. After researching the internet, my symptoms did not seem consistent with what I read. Luckily I had a friend with a similar situation, and they said Dr. Mazzarella had helped them a lot, he even opened his practice on a Sunday to see her before she left for vacation. I saw Dr. Mazzarella and he said that MRI's sometimes show a disc, but that it can be a "normal variant". Basically he said this is something that looks bad, but can be normally how my body is. After I was tested he prescribed a treatment plan of 4 weeks. I received Chiropractic, acupuncture and exercises. At the end of the 4 weeks 95% of my symptoms were gone. He told me that I had to keep doing the exercises, and if I had a concern to come back in. After continuing the exercises for another 3 weeks I am now pain free. He actually cares about his patients, I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Mazzarella. He addressed my problem from a number of different treatment perspectives which I believe is what gave me the results I got. He is patient and was willing to explain why my pain was occurring, and what needed to be done to fix the problem. I am very happy that I went to Dr. Mazzarella to treat my problem.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I had continuous numbness into my arm for 5 years. I had a number of MRI's and saw what seems to me 10-15 doctors over that time period. Each doctor, neurologist, orthopedic surgeon and/or MD said that I was fine. They said my MRI was negative and that the pain would just go away. But it didnt, not util I saw Dr. Mazzarella. After he examined me, he said that the pain was from a muscle in my neck, not a disc. I went to him 6-8 times over about 4 weeks and the pain was gone. Its been 3 months, and Im still pain free. I would highly recommend him for anyone, but especially for anyone in pain who has been getting the run around by their MD.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I was in a car accident 2 years ago. I received treatment and after about 8 months felt better, even though I still had some pain here and there. The pain still comes and goes from time to time. It really started to bother me about 1 year ago, so I went to see Dr. Mazzarella. After he evaluated me, he told me that my injuries where still due to my car accident and that certain postures and activities I was doing where causing the aggravation and pain. He treated me 5 times over 2 weeks and released me with a home exercise program and what he called "posture modification" instructions. I listened to Dr. Mazzarella and the pain has not come back. Hes the best doctor, and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Mazzarella is one of the most knowledgeable Chiropractors I have been blessed to work with and be treated. I have seen countless chiropractors and by far Dr. Mazzarella is the best. Thank you for treating my disruptive transverse abdominis!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014