Ratings for Dr. Joseph I. AYOUB

My husband, my 2 boys and I have been seeing Dr. Ayoub since 2012...and I was referred to him by my mother when I moved to Long Island from California and she, at the time, had been his patient for over 13 yrs! Needless to say he’s our family dentist and more...! I say more only because he provides more then your average dental care. He has always been thorough with his treatment plans, he takes the time to discuss and understand your personal situation and most importantly he always considers your budget and gives you options. His new facility is absolutely state of the art to say the least..you never need to leave to go to any other place to get tested or X-rays. His staff is competent to handle everything in-house. I got my veneers last year and I couldn’t be happier! I have had extensive work done on my teeth including root canals, on lays, fillings, etc. and I’m going in next week for my implants knowing everything will work out fine. My boys love seeing him, they used to be deathly afraid of seeing a dentist and now all I mention is Dr. Ayoub and they’re in the car, ready to go! If I could give him more then 5 stars I would!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018