Ratings for Dr. Paula V. Redhead

Paula came highly recommended and I see why. Have been going since April and have improved at least by 80%. She is knowledgeable and treats the whole person. Now it is my turn--highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Paula is amazing. I have been going to her for at least 8 years. Highly recommend. She has helped me hands down with so many issues.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Caring, knowledgeable, gentle, and kind! Paula has been helping me with my lower back issues. I cannot thank her enough. I was skeptical about acupuncture, but not anymore! There were weeks of crying, not being able to move, wondering if I would always feel this way. I started a combination of Physical Therapy and Acupuncture and in 3 weeks, I am already feeling better. I was an extremely active person before, so this injury mentally crushed me. Now I have optimism about being back and at it sooner than I thought!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

My sister in law and my therapist both recommended me to Paula after I expressed my concerns with infertility and stress management. With recommendations from these two trusted sources I knew I'd be in good hands! At first I was very nervous, but Paula made me feel comfortable and safe right away. In this short time I've been seeing her (about 3 months), I've seen a dramatic improvement to my over all well being. I feel so much less stressed on a daily basis and able to handle triggers so much better. My circulation has improved immensely which is essential for a healthy pregnancy. Paula is very intuitive and is an incredible healer. I also love how peaceful and welcoming her office is, and that it is always filled with tranquil music. I am very grateful for Paula's expertise, knowledge, and natural healing ability. I would encourage anyone who has ever been curious about acupuncture to call Paula.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I have been seeing Paula for about 8 years. When I first came to her, I was a physical and emotional mess. Throughout the years, she has treated me for many different ailments including: sinus infections, anxiety, Irritable Bowel, tendonitis, asthma, wheezing, allergies and even a sprained ankle. The treatments have impacted my lungs the most. I have gone from taking steroids for wheezing 3-5 times a year and using breathing treatments every day to needing any of it. I now combat the once or twice a year allergic-induced wheezing with Chinese herbs Paula suggests. She is incredibly skilled at what she does. She actually knows what treatments my body needs before I do. Not only does she treat my body, but she encourages me to live a healthier life style and gives me suggestions on how to do so. Acupuncture has changed my life and Paula is an incredible asset to her field.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Redhead's since November 2016. I came to Paula's office for treatment of anxiety, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), and inflammation. In my time working with Dr. Redhed I have seen a dramatic improvement in my mood, affect, and cycle. The rate of improvement is far more dramatic than interventions I've tried on my own or with other doctors. I am very thankful to have met Dr. Redhead and have started referring friends and coworkers to her practice. I would not hesitate to encourage anyone with a medical or emotional concern to receive treatment from Paula Redhead.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Paula is amazing. She is extremely knowledgeable and spends a good amount of time with each patient. I originally came to her with a diagnosis of early stage rheumatoid arthritis. Due to her treatments,my numbers are now within the normal range without taking any medicine. In addition,last year I had a ski accident with 2 broken bones , torn acl, mcl, and meniscus. Without any surgery, I am currently able to resume my normal activities of yoga, trx, and weight training. I highly recommend Paula as an acupuncturist and herbalogist.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Redhead When I came to her I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder. I could not function in my every day life. She has helped me tremendously. I would recommend her to anyone for anything especially anxiety

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I have been suffering from constipation for many years. I always thought that’s just the way my body was until a friend of mine told me about acupuncture and how it had helped her. That’s when I found Dr. Paula! I was skeptical at first. How could this work. But I figured I’d give it a try. Dr. Paula’s office was very accommodating she got me right in for my first appointment. We spoke at length of my symptoms, lifestyle, and possible causes. Although I was nervous about the needles; Dr. Paula was great! She explained everything to me and how it would work and feel. After my first visit I felt very relaxed however my constipation persisted. I had my second appointment a week later. The day after this visit I was feeling great! I was using the restroom regularly with no constipation at all! I have since gone 2 more times and I still feel great! Aside from laxatives nothing has improved my condition quite like acupuncture treatments! I highly recommend Dr. Paula Redhead!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

The relief from back and shoulder pain is remarkable. I highly recommend Paula.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015