Ratings for Paula V. Redhead

Dr. Paula is absolutely amazing! The best acupuncturist bar none. She is brilliant. She’s an incredible diagnostician and is committed to getting the patient healthy. I had several health challenges and she stuck with me, really listens & works incredibly hard to help you get better. Dr. Paula is a compassionate, gifted healer who is extremely knowledgeable and accesses all those modalities to get one healthy! You’re the best!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

I always tease my husband that “Paula got me pregnant” and not him. After trying for over a year I sought the assistance of the amazing acupuncturist, Paula, and within 3 months - and with minimal treatments - I conceived my first child. Paula’s kind energy and dedicated attention makes for a wonderful experience every time I see her. I always leave her feeling more calm, relaxed and easy in my mind and body. A true miracle worker. ✨

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

I cannot even begin to describe the level of knowledge Dr Paula has, she has helped my son so very much through acupuncture. She’s patient, has a deep understanding of the human body & gives you her FULL attention while you are there. So grateful to have found her!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr. Paula Redhead is an amazing doctor who has helped me greatly! I am in my 20’s and have struggled with anxiety, menstrual difficulty, and also severe neck and shoulder pain. She is extremely knowledgeable and kind! I wish I had listened to my mother sooner and started acupuncture earlier than I did. I am so grateful to be under Dr. Paula’s care!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr. Paula Redhead changed my life! She has taught me how to put myself first. Her extensive knowledge in her field is remarkable! Her compassion and dedication to her patients is like no other doctor. I highly recommend her. S

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Dr. Paula has successfully healed me from lymes disease. I tell everyone about it. There is a cure when you work closely with Paula. In addition, Paula is so intuitively knowledgeable to provide clear tacticsl advice with efficacy on the physical, mental, emotional, psychological aspects leaving you with specific steps to move forward that produce positive results. I recommend anyone with any ailment to visit Paula at least once to see how this works.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr Redhead has helped me with my pain. She has helped me improve my life through positive changes. She has introduced me to essental oils, dry brushing, diffusser use and dietary supplements. All of her knowledge and expertise are equal to her calming soothing approach! I am so grateful to her!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

March 2018 I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. April 9 I had a lumpectomy with lymph node removal. Edema set in along with a lot of discomfort. My first visit with Dr. Paula eased ALL my symptoms, I am thankful to have her in my life as I continue on my journey, In our short time together she has shown a genuine compassion in helping others. Amazing. Mary K

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I have been in pain for several years with my knee. Thus, I have received a variety of countless shots. The only solution was surgery. Feeling hopeless this year with the development of Achilles tendinitis, I was searching for alternate solutions. I was skeptical of acupuncture, but after six weeks, I am totally addicted. Dr. Redhead is marvelous and a miracle worker. She is knowledgeable, kind, totally devoted to her patients, and just a special, caring person. You cannot go wrong in choosing Dr. Redhead for your needs.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Paula came highly recommended and I see why. Have been going since April and have improved at least by 80%. She is knowledgeable and treats the whole person. Now it is my turn--highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017