Ratings for Dr. James W. Zeiders

He took care of my son when he broke his leg. He is very good at what he does. He will tell you like it is, that is something I like in a Dr. However that is something that some people can't handle.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

He stood up for me to the ins.company and my work, he took the time Every time I was there to answer my questions. He always provided me with pain medication when needed, and kept up with the appropriate paperwork I needed for my job/claim. I would reccommend him highly to everyone I care about.He has treated me for two seperate knee injuries, resulting in four surgeries. I was very pleased with his caring and prompt service.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2007

Wonderful experience, loved him, he was very caring and spent sufficient time with me. He answered all questions and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2006

If I could sue him for everything he has I would. I had 9 of the 10 risks for osteoporosis and he misdiagnosed me because he didn't want to be bothered. My career is over I have severe osteroporosis with 12 compression fractures and more pain than I knew existed. Here I am with a doctorate and no career. Stay away from him. All he wants is your money.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2006

Dr. James W. Zeiders's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1960)

Top Hospitals in Bartlesville, OK