Ratings for Dr. Craig Mezrow

I had laser performed for the first time with Dr. Mezrow. I was so frightened from the horror stories Ive heard. Dr. Mezrow's technician is so sweet and Dr. Mezrow never left my side. Dr. Mezrow actually shed some light and laughter on my fears and I left his office hysterical...LAUGHING. He has a great personality (he's nothing like your average awkward doctors). I made another visit with him recently for a follow up and my boss gave me a hard time about leaving early. I asked the Doctor's staff for a doctor's note. You probably won't believe this but Dr. Mezrow called me personally to comfort me, wrote the note personally and faxed it to me. Waited on the phone until I got it. Dr. Mezrow was more upset about my boss than I was. That spoke volumes. I dont need any other cosmetic work yet, but trust that when I do, he will be the only doctor I ever treat with. And p.s. ive seen his cosmetic work, no matter what you look like before, he always makes you appear more beautiful in the end

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have traveled many places ( new york, California, Texas, Colorado ) to seek consultations from these so-called "Surgeons to the Stars"... The ones these movie stars ( who claim they look the way they do because they eat right, drink lots of water, and exercise) have on SPEED DIAL.... They ALL were POMPOUS EGOTISTS.... ALL unapproachable and dismissive....ALL needing to be stroked.... Unless you were famous or important, they would do what you wanted; but, you could NOT go back and question them once they gave you their opinions........ I ended up going to one of these HOLLYWOOD surgeons who made a HORRIBLE mistake; but, would not own up to it ( although it was very obvious to everyone )..... And, I could not go back there to correct it.... or, take legal action ( I WAS ROYALLY SCREWED !!!) Now enters, Dr. Craig Mezrow ( Former HEART SURGEON, who studied under the finest minds)....now, BRILLIANT COSMETIC SURGEON, who again studied under the most talented and innovative minds, to share all his vast knowledge and techniques with the lucky people in our area and beyond.... NO SCHLEPPING TO OTHER STATES.... In addition to his FABULOUS skills as a surgeon, he has an unprecedented genuine compassionate, sensitive, patient,understanding manner....HE IS THE REAL DEAL !!!!... Bless his parents, and all those who guided and influenced him to be here...... Finally, someone I can BELIEVE IN and TRUST !!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Mezrow and his staff have always been wonderful and patient. They explained the procedures thoroughly. I would recommend them to anyone needing botox anf fiillers

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

best doctor! I came for injectables and Dr Mezrow was kind and lowered the pain from the last DR i have been to for injectables> I will defiantly be back.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I have been to several doctors before Dr.Mezrow and have never seen the amazing results that I see now! The staff is wonderful and helpful. Dr. Mezrow takes the time to explain everything about the product and the service. The best at what he does, no one will give you better results!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Where do I begin..Dr. Mezrow has been the great from the very beginning. I had so many doubts so much anxiety and all relieved by Dr Mezrow or "Dr. Mez" as I call him from time to time. This was not my first time at the plastic surgery rodeo and he has been by far the BEST plastic surgeon ever. I have called him at 4am just to ask if I can eat meatballs from Wawa and he answered and was not even mad I woke him up. When he tells you to call him for anything he really means for anything. He helped me get my prescription filled and even wiped the tears from my eyes with his hands in the most caring way as they wheeled me into surgery. They say its important to have a good support system during this period, but to be honest if the only person I had was Dr. Mez I would have been just fine. He wears many many hats and wears them well. The decisions to do my tummy tuck with him was one of the smartest decisions I ever made. He is wonderful does great work and is just all around perfect!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I went to see Dr. Mezrow just before the new year. He made me feel at ease by answering all of my questions. We discussed together what my options were. I never felt persuaded one way or another. I decided on Dysport (Botox injections) and I am very happy with my results. The results look natural. My friends and family are not sure what is different but they all say that I still look great!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Mezrow is simply the best. He is caring, professional and takes a genuine interest in his patients. I had a CO2 laser and fat transfer. It couldn't have gone better. I look FABULOUS and 10 years younger. For a week after my procedure Dr. Mezrow called twice a day to check up on how I was doing and if I had any questions/concerns. He really listens to his patients and makes recommendations based on what THEY want. I wish other physicians that I see were as caring and terrific as Dr. Mezrow.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I was referred by a friend for Juviderm/Botox & Chemical Peels. Dr. Mezrow is a wonderful doctor. There is definitely something special about him and his staff that makes every visit to his office a comfortable experience. In addition to his amazing personality and humor, Dr. Mezrow is someone who validates my pain and concerns, listens to my problem and treats me with professional courtesy. He is an expert at his field and offers suggestions. Formally I have felt rushed and taken advantage of by some physicians Dr. Mezrow never gives you that feeling. I highly recommend him. You will like him on so many levels

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Craig Mezrow's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1996)