Ratings for Dr. Robert Chen

Dr. Chen is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful. His bedside manner is excellent and my skin condition cleared up right away after my prescription.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I had a great experience at acacia dermatology. The staff up front was very nice. Front desk got me an apt within a few days and I was in and out when I got there! This place is great!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Chen and his staff. I drive over an hour to see him. Couldn’t ask for any better!! Wonderful job clearing my psoriasis!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I have been under the care of Dr. Chen at Acacia Dermatology in Lawrenceburg for almost 10 years and I could not be more pleased. Dr. Chen is intelligent, loves practicing dermatology and over the years has always solved my skin care issues. His office staff is friendly and competent -- never did I have any problems communicating or getting an appointment that works for me. His clinic is the most beautiful medical office I have ever visited and I have been a registered nurse for over 20 years. I recommend Dr. Chen to all of my friends and family members with the utmost enthusiasm.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My wife and I have had absolutely the best experience. Dr. Chen and his staff are outstanding--professional, knowledgeable and very pleasant. We not only consider him our doctor but our friend. In our opinion, Acacia Dermatology is the only place to go for your skin care needs.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Friendly staff and very comfortable reception area. Minimal wait time and Dr. Chen is very knowledgeable. I am very satisfied - I would recommend this practice to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Robert Chen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chinese

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Lawrenceburg, TN