Ratings for Dr. David S. Ahn

Best Doctor Ever. We have been seeing him for 8 years, and will never change. He educates me every visit. I tell everyone about him. Thank you Dr. Ahn for being an incredible doctor who is passionate about his job.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Best pediatrician I have ever encountered. He cares for his patients and is a great doctor. However his front receptionest paulina is very rude and condescending. I plan to tell the doctor today.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Nurse Practitioner Yolanda provided excellent care and attention to my daughter. The receptionist and the front office staff is horrible.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Ok I thought it was just me thinking Dr.Ahn's receptionist was a rude b$@#!....her ass needs to be in the back office. Aside from that Dr. Ahn & the nurse practioner are excellent!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

The office staff is not always friendly but I am very pleased with Dr Ahns care for my children. Although I do have to wait, I do not know any Pediatrition office where you don't have to wait. He is very kind, patient and he really does care about my kids. I would reccommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

my first problem with this office is the receptionist. She is the rudest i have ever encountered. you will never see her smiling and she talks down to you. I was in the office recently and a women with an infant was begging to be seen because her insurance was ending that day. she basically told her to F off. i felt so bad for the mother. this young women obviously does not have children of her own and had no empathy for this women. the worst part is that she went back to speak to Dr. Ahn and he was the one who ordered her away because she didn't have an appointment. it was very disturbing to see from a Dr. It basically means that he only want's your money and does not care about your children in any way. another problem is that you will wait at least an hour after your app time no matter what. and lastly you will never see this Dr. yourself he has a nurse practitioner that see's a majority of his patients. Dr Ahn please change the receptionist and start to care for your patients.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

The front office staff is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. My sons appointment was at 0940, we arrived at 0920 and people that arrived after us were seen before us. We waited an hour and 20 minutes before they FINALLY called us back and when we asked what the delay was, we were told to be patient and have a seat. WE WILL BE CHANGING DOCTORS!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

have had him with all three of my children. always takes his time no matter how many people are waiting

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Absolute excellent MD, very helpful, knowledgeable and helps to educate families. Took exceptional care of my daughter. Also speaks Spanish!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. David S. Ahn's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor Ever. We have been seeing him for 8 years, and will never change. He educates me every visit. I tell everyone about him. Thank you Dr. Ahn for be..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Ahn os the Best Dr. And This Staff is Amazing We Love Paulina always helpful and Great at her Job. ALL THE STAFF AND DRs are Amazing! !!! "

April 3, 2015