You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

I go to Dr.Sterling for regular eye exams. Pat at the front desk is wonderful and has a great sense of humor, Dr. Sterling is so wonderful, I feel like I am family every time I go. Thank you Dr. Sterling, Pat and the rest of the gang, thank you for making the whole experience Special. I am looking forward to getting my prescription sunglasses. This is what going to the eye doctor is all about! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Sterling from one of those laser eye mills while trying to get Lasik 12 years ago. Long story short, the laser mill tried to rush scheduling the procedure and Dr. Sterling stepped in to stop them as my eyes were not yet ready and the results would have been poor. She severed ties with this outfit over what they tried to do. My complicated prescription prompted 6 return visits to the last eye doctor for contacts but Dr. Sterling nailed it every time and there have been no issues. When it was time for the laser procedure many years later, she sent me to the best surgeon and called him to discuss my case personally, then oversaw the recovery process herself! Now my whole family and friends go to her. Honestly, her dedication and attention to detail are unrivaled!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Sterling several years ago and then was unable to go to her due to a change in my insurance coverage. I now have a better plan and am able to go back to her and I have never been happier! Dr Sterling is one of the highest calibre dr's I have ever been to. She is caring, in tune with her patients needs and takes time to listen to my concerns. I have a family history of low pressure glaucoma which is difficult to detect and Dr Sterling was familiar with the issue and has already put a plan in place to monitor me for it. Pat and Jeanie are both VERY pleasant. I am so very happy to be back with this Dr and her staff and I had the best experience today. Better than being a # on the wall like I have been at other Optometrists in the past few years!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sterling for the past 6+ years. She and her staff have been very good to me. I love Peggy, she's one of the best. She knows her stuff and I appreciate her background knowledge in the medical field. She has seen me through two pregnancies and now she sees my 6 year old son. We love her and she's so good with kids. They love Pat for those lollipops. I highly recommend Dr. Sterling!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Our family would not go to anyone else except Dr. Sterling! We've been her patients for more than 15 years and feel like family. She is professional, personable, and pleasant. We highly recommend Dr. Peggy Sterling!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I am one of the many long-term patients of Dr. Sterlings, having been a patient since moving to the New Tampa area over 10 years ago. It is rare to find the perfect combination of professionalism and personal touch that her office provides. The office staff is never rude, or too busy to treat you in a friendly accommodating manner. Dr. Sterling is always upbeat, and personable. More importantly, she is knowledgeable and focused on finding a solution to your vision issues to best fits your needs. I have never had an issue getting a appointment quickly. In fact, they have late evening appointments that are perfect for those of us that work normal business hours. If you're looking for an optometrist in the Wesley Chapel area look no further.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Sterling for over 10 years and followed her after her move to the location in Wesley Chapel. She is also the primary eye care provided for my wife and daughter. We all share the same utmost respect for Dr. Sterling and her staff. First of all, she is a wonderful and caring person but also extremely professional in her practice. She has never recommended any procedure or medication that was out of line or overly expensive and has been more than fair and accommodating during those years when we were struggling financially. Her staff is great, courteous and attentive. "FIVE STARS PLUS" if there was a way to do it!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Sterling for over 10 years. I love her professionalism, her charm and most importantly her expertise. She has a passion for making me and my family see better. She doesn't sugar coat anything and she is sure to give you all your available options. I wouldn't dream of going any where else. Her staff has always taken care of me and knew what I needed even before asked. Definitely would recommend Dr. Sterling to any one who wants premium service!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have had my eyes checked by Dr. Peggy Sterling for over 15 years after moving from another Optometrist. I also encouraged my wife to move over to join the "Sterling Family". We have always had professional services from Peggy and her staff. By the way Pat is the GREATEST! There have never been any problems with the scheduling of appointments and when we experienced the need to see her for emergency type of visits they have always accommodated us. We are so very comfortable with her professional, pleasant and just simple "down to earth" exams. She documents everything! Recognizes birthdays and simply knows what to say to make you feel like your business is foremost the important element of her practice and what continues to drive her. She and her staff has a vast amount of experience working with our insurance vendor and we have never had any shortcomings or problems. Peggy, we absolutely LOVE dealing with you and your team and we will be with you until YOU decide to retire. Thank you so much for taking care of one of the most important vital parts of our anatomy...our eyes. The Wilkersons

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Sterling was a previous trauma nurse/nursing supervisor. She is an educator, good listener, and is compassionate at what she does

• Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 1994)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I go to Dr.Sterling for regular eye exams. Pat at the front desk is wonderful and has a great sense of humor, Dr. Sterling is so wonderful, I feel like I am fam..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Sterling from one of those laser eye mills while trying to get Lasik 12 years ago. Long story short, the laser mill tried to rush scheduli..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr Sterling several years ago and then was unable to go to her due to a change in my insurance coverage. I now have a better plan and am abl..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Sterling for the past 6+ years. She and her staff have been very good to me. I love Peggy, she's one of the best. She knows her s..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family would not go to anyone else except Dr. Sterling! We've been her patients for more than 15 years and feel like family. She is professional, personable..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am one of the many long-term patients of Dr. Sterlings, having been a patient since moving to the New Tampa area over 10 years ago. It is rare to find the per..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. I have been going to Dr. Sterling for over a decade now, would never go anywhere else!"

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Sterling for over 10 years and followed her after her move to the location in Wesley Chapel. She is also the primary eye care provid..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Sterling for over 10 years. I love her professionalism, her charm and most importantly her expertise. She has a passion for making m..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had my eyes checked by Dr. Peggy Sterling for over 15 years after moving from another Optometrist. I also encouraged my wife to move over to join the "..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had my eyes checked by Dr. Sterling for years and keep coming back to her because of her through exam and very pleasant, relaxed manner in which she and ..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I also have been with Dr. Sterling for many years. Both my sons have been seeing Dr. Sterling since their first eye exams. I moved with her from New Tampa to W..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Sterling's for many, many years. She has been the optometrist for our entire family and I have recommended her to many friends all ..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Sterling for the first time for an eye exam and I was very happy with the way she was friendly and joking with me in the room. She sits and listen..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sterling and her staff is very nice, helpful with helping pick out frames. Dr. STerling take the time to talk to you about everything."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding Eye Doctor. Goes the extra mile to fine tune the details. Staff and punctuality are top notch. Very knowledgeable about diseases of the eye. A++++++"

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Doctor! Can't believe how "Yelp" hides all her 5 Star Reviews in a small link at the bottom of the page. REALLY! Dr. Sterling fired from New Tampa! We a..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yelp hides all of Dr Sterling's five star reviews which are so many at bottom of page. So sad, as she is an awesome eye doctor and her staff has been kind and ..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sterling and her staff have been wonderful to me and my family. We were new to the area and were seeing a different optometrist prior to finding Dr. Sterlin..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sterling is a good optometrist but Pat her office manager is rude and hateful to almost everyone who walks in the door. Why on earth do people keep bad empl..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely LOVE Dr. Sterling! It is a pleasure to go there. She couldn't be more kind and does an extremely thorough exam. She is also great with my apprehen..."

October 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "PEGGY" to "PEGGY J."

October 20, 2013