You may also like

Rate Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Sterling from one of those laser eye mills while trying to get Lasik 12 years ago. Long story short, the laser mill tried to rush scheduling the procedure and Dr. Sterling stepped in to stop them as my eyes were not yet ready and the results would have been poor. She severed ties with this outfit over what they tried to do. My complicated prescription prompted 6 return visits to the last eye doctor for contacts but Dr. Sterling nailed it every time and there have been no issues. When it was time for the laser procedure many years later, she sent me to the best surgeon and called him to discuss my case personally, then oversaw the recovery process herself! Now my whole family and friends go to her. Honestly, her dedication and attention to detail are unrivaled!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2901625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Sterling several years ago and then was unable to go to her due to a change in my insurance coverage. I now have a better plan and am able to go back to her and I have never been happier!
Dr Sterling is one of the highest calibre dr's I have ever been to. She is caring, in tune with her patients needs and takes time to listen to my concerns. I have a family history of low pressure glaucoma which is difficult to detect and Dr Sterling was familiar with the issue and has already put a plan in place to monitor me for it. Pat and Jeanie are both VERY pleasant. I am so very happy to be back with this Dr and her staff and I had the best experience today. Better than being a # on the wall like I have been at other Optometrists in the past few years!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2899823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sterling for the past 6+ years. She and her staff have been very good to me. I love Peggy, she's one of the best. She knows her stuff and I appreciate her background knowledge in the medical field. She has seen me through two pregnancies and now she sees my 6 year old son. We love her and she's so good with kids. They love Pat for those lollipops. I highly recommend Dr. Sterling!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2894433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Our family would not go to anyone else except Dr. Sterling! We've been her patients for more than 15 years and feel like family. She is professional, personable, and pleasant. We highly recommend Dr. Peggy Sterling!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

I am one of the many long-term patients of Dr. Sterlings, having been a patient since moving to the New Tampa area over 10 years ago. It is rare to find the perfect combination of professionalism and personal touch that her office provides. The office staff is never rude, or too busy to treat you in a friendly accommodating manner. Dr. Sterling is always upbeat, and personable. More importantly, she is knowledgeable and focused on finding a solution to your vision issues to best fits your needs. I have never had an issue getting a appointment quickly. In fact, they have late evening appointments that are perfect for those of us that work normal business hours. If you're looking for an optometrist in the Wesley Chapel area look no further.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2883895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Amazing doctor. I have been going to Dr. Sterling for over a decade now, would never go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2882798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Sterling for over 10 years and followed her after her move to the location in Wesley Chapel. She is also the primary eye care provided for my wife and daughter. We all share the same utmost respect for Dr. Sterling and her staff. First of all, she is a wonderful and caring person but also extremely professional in her practice. She has never recommended any procedure or medication that was out of line or overly expensive and has been more than fair and accommodating during those years when we were struggling financially. Her staff is great, courteous and attentive. "FIVE STARS PLUS" if there was a way to do it!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2881232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Sterling for over 10 years. I love her professionalism, her charm and most importantly her expertise. She has a passion for making me and my family see better. She doesn't sugar coat anything and she is sure to give you all your available options. I wouldn't dream of going any where else. Her staff has always taken care of me and knew what I needed even before asked. Definitely would recommend Dr. Sterling to any one who wants premium service!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2880999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I have had my eyes checked by Dr. Peggy Sterling for over 15 years after moving from another Optometrist. I also encouraged my wife to move over to join the "Sterling Family". We have always had professional services from Peggy and her staff. By the way Pat is the GREATEST! There have never been any problems with the scheduling of appointments and when we experienced the need to see her for emergency type of visits they have always accommodated us. We are so very comfortable with her professional, pleasant and just simple "down to earth" exams. She documents everything! Recognizes birthdays and simply knows what to say to make you feel like your business is foremost the important element of her practice and what continues to drive her. She and her staff has a vast amount of experience working with our insurance vendor and we have never had any shortcomings or problems. Peggy, we absolutely LOVE dealing with you and your team and we will be with you until YOU decide to retire. Thank you so much for taking care of one of the most important vital parts of our anatomy...our eyes.

The Wilkersons

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2880948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I have had my eyes checked by Dr. Sterling for years and keep coming back to her because of her through exam and very pleasant, relaxed manner in which she and her staff have always treated me. I consider her a professional in every way, one who's primary interest is in making sure you exam covers everything.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2880588].votes_count ]]