Ratings for Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

I have been seeing Dr Sterling for years and have always had a great experience. I liked Patricia, the old office manager, but I loved the new staff!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

So happy with Dr. Sterling and her staff and my new glasses, Thanks so much!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

had seen Dr. Sterling in the past and so happy to see her again, and especially love the new staff she has on board. I wish Patricia, her old optician, the best in her retirement. Dr. Sterling is still the awesome doctor I remember and I am so glad my insurance changed and she takes it! her new staff and her made my visit both informative but also fun. I felt like part of the family!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I moved out of town for three years and came back recently. I was so happy to have Dr. Sterling on my eye plan again and recently visited her. She was friendly as always and very comforting. Her exams started after catching up on the times I had been away. Her eye exam is always very thorough, not painful and very accurate. She has tremendous patience and knowledge. She doesn't make you wait forever to be seen and her exams are very good and don't take all day. I have seen many Doctors over the years and Dr Sterling never gets it wrong when it come to getting my prescription right. I am very happy to be back in her care

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Sterling is an excellent doctor who every patient wishes to have. You're treated as a special person from the moment you enter her office until you happily leave . A test is offered is only a test needed, no test is offered just to make money. A very knowledgeable doctor with the ability to communicate her message in a simple yet understood language. She is a doctor who has a great love for her patients-something that we have missed for a long time in America. Dr. Sterling is a true Christian doctor. One visit to her office is enough to realize how great this doctor is.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

My husband & I went to Dr. Peggy J. Sterling office today . What a wonderful experience !!! The Dr , as well as, The Staff are FABULOUS ...She is on time , professional , informative , and all around EXCELLENT & SO IS HER STAFF !!!! What a welcome surprise !!! WE would highly recommend her office ...WE pray she never retires , she would be extremely hard to replace !!!!! We are going to inform our insurance company how excellent she is .. I am only a bit concerned about bragging about her , as we do not want her over crowded like my excellent hair stylist in Ft Myers ... (ha ha ) K. & Tom

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Wow! What a professional and enjoyable experience! How many times have you been able to say that about a doctor visit. I arrived on time to very pleasant office staff and was seen by the doctor within 15 minutes. Each step of the exam was explained in advance and the results/prognosis reviewed with questions intelligently answered. I would highly recommend this office to anyone seeking great eye care and friendly, competent service.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I was extremely happy with my visit to Dr. Sterling. She is very knowledgable, and has made recommendations that have enabled me to improve my vision. I would not consider anyone else nor trust my eye care to anyone but Dr. Sterling. A true professional with a caring attitude!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr. Sterling and her staff are just awesome. My wife and I have been going to Dr. Sterming for many years and would trust no other the way we do Dr. Sterling. We never had an unpleasant experience and look forward to our next visit.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

After waiting for over two months for an appointment, I get a phone call stating that Dr. Sterling just quit. I have never been this disregarded as a patient. Be careful with your eyes.

Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling's response
Dear Brooksville, All you have to do is call my office at (813)996-2020. I still take your insurance and promise you I have not quit my own private practice. Do not know where you received your info. Sorry for that mix up? Dr Sterling

Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Sterling was a previous trauma nurse/nursing supervisor. She is an educator, good listener, and is compassionate at what she does

• Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Wesley Chapel, FL