Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

We absolutely love Dr. Sterling! She has been treating my family for 10 years. We make our appointments for the same day and she takes her time with each one of us, never rushing through our examination. She is extremely intelligent, caring, patient, friendly and provides outstanding customer service. Dr. Sterling also has late evening appointments which is perfect for those who work regular hours. I recommend Dr. Sterling for your eye care. If she were to ever leave, we would follow her anywhere.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Sterling for the last 3 years and you will not find a better Optometrist. She is very professional and has the best personality, makes you feel like we have known each other for years. I would recommend her to anyone. You can't beat the best.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I've gone to Dr. Sterling for the past 2 years (since I moved to the Tampa Bay area) and am very pleased with her services. She is very professional and has a wonderful personality to make one feel at ease. Her staff is extremely able and pleasant and provided me with an excellent fit for my new glasses. I did not have to go back for further adjustments as I have had to do with some other optometrist offices. As an added bonus, her office does accept private vision insurance and I have never had any issues with the acceptance of my vision insurance.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

My family has been going to Dr. Peggy J. Sterling for years and we couldn't be happier with the service she provides. She has watched me grow up and I can not wait to have my eyes examined by her in the future.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I'm 47 years old and have been going to see eye doctors most of my life. I went to see Dr. Sterling a few weeks ago and was very impressed with her knowledge and ability to share it with me a non-medical person. She has a very warm and welcoming personality and I can't "see " myself going anywhere else. I enjoyed my visit with her and have extreme confidence in the future health of my eyes.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I went to Dr. Sterling's office today for the first time, upon recommendation of friends. She lived up to my expectations and more. Dr Sterling is professional, knowledgeable, and explains herself very well. Because I am diabetic, it is extremely important that I take care of my eyes and I have finally found a doctor that I can trust.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Sterling is the best eye doctor that my daughter has seen in 20 years! So compassionate and thorough. We are new to Florida so it was very comforting to know that Dr Sterling is the best in her profession! Truly amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have been going doctor Sterling for almost 3 years now and she is the most knowledgeable personable professional optometrist I've ever seen. I highly recommend this Dr

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Sterling is the best. She cares about her patients, she takes time to explain things, she listens to her patients and she is so knowledgeable. I wouldn't trade her for another doctor. Her outgoing personality is contagious. She's just an awesome person.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

This was my first time visiting at her private practice; I saw her a few years ago when she was kind enough to step in and help out at a different office. I actually sought her out this time because I had such a positive experience before. She is so personable and professional and spends quality time with her patients. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Sterling was a previous trauma nurse/nursing supervisor. She is an educator, good listener, and is compassionate at what she does

• Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Wesley Chapel, FL