You may also like

Rate Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling's Ratings

I am one of the many long-term patients of Dr. Sterlings, having been a patient since moving to the New Tampa area over 10 years ago. It is rare to find the perfect combination of professionalism and personal touch that her office provides. The office staff is never rude, or too busy to treat you in a friendly accommodating manner. Dr. Sterling is always upbeat, and personable. More importantly, she is knowledgeable and focused on finding a solution to your vision issues to best fits your needs. I have never had an issue getting a appointment quickly. In fact, they have late evening appointments that are perfect for those of us that work normal business hours. If you're looking for an optometrist in the Wesley Chapel area look no further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Amazing doctor. I have been going to Dr. Sterling for over a decade now, would never go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Sterling for over 10 years and followed her after her move to the location in Wesley Chapel. She is also the primary eye care provided for my wife and daughter. We all share the same utmost respect for Dr. Sterling and her staff. First of all, she is a wonderful and caring person but also extremely professional in her practice. She has never recommended any procedure or medication that was out of line or overly expensive and has been more than fair and accommodating during those years when we were struggling financially. Her staff is great, courteous and attentive. "FIVE STARS PLUS" if there was a way to do it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2881232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Sterling for over 10 years. I love her professionalism, her charm and most importantly her expertise. She has a passion for making me and my family see better. She doesn't sugar coat anything and she is sure to give you all your available options. I wouldn't dream of going any where else. Her staff has always taken care of me and knew what I needed even before asked. Definitely would recommend Dr. Sterling to any one who wants premium service!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2880999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I have had my eyes checked by Dr. Peggy Sterling for over 15 years after moving from another Optometrist. I also encouraged my wife to move over to join the "Sterling Family". We have always had professional services from Peggy and her staff. By the way Pat is the GREATEST! There have never been any problems with the scheduling of appointments and when we experienced the need to see her for emergency type of visits they have always accommodated us. We are so very comfortable with her professional, pleasant and just simple "down to earth" exams. She documents everything! Recognizes birthdays and simply knows what to say to make you feel like your business is foremost the important element of her practice and what continues to drive her. She and her staff has a vast amount of experience working with our insurance vendor and we have never had any shortcomings or problems. Peggy, we absolutely LOVE dealing with you and your team and we will be with you until YOU decide to retire. Thank you so much for taking care of one of the most important vital parts of our anatomy...our eyes.

The Wilkersons

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2880948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I have had my eyes checked by Dr. Sterling for years and keep coming back to her because of her through exam and very pleasant, relaxed manner in which she and her staff have always treated me. I consider her a professional in every way, one who's primary interest is in making sure you exam covers everything.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2880588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I also have been with Dr. Sterling for many years. Both my sons have been seeing Dr. Sterling since their first eye exams. I moved with her from New Tampa to Wesley Chapel. I had to seek her out after the office staff of the new optometrist in New Tampa told me she moved out of state. Dr. Sterling takes a genuine interest in my family as individuals and spends as much time as needed to ensure that she has provided the care that each one of us needs. As for the office staff, I find them to be knowledgeable, polite and even quite funny. I have known Pat as long as I have known Dr. Sterling. Pat greets me when I enter by name and says goodbye and drive safely when I leave. When I find a genuinely great doctor, I try to stay with that doctor even when they move farther away. Dr. Sterling is a great optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2879793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sterling's for many, many years. She has been the optometrist for our entire family and I have recommended her to many friends all of which were thrilled with the services provided. Dr. Sterling is very thorough and provides me with optimal vision care. Her staff are always polite, caring and professional - even when the patient tries on over 25 pair of glasses just to find the perfect ones. I very seldom take the time to review companies or medical professionals but when I saw some of the comments left by others I felt compelled to write a review. Keep up the great work Dr. Sterling and staff...you are very much appreciated in Wesley Chapel!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2879636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I went to Dr. Sterling for the first time for an eye exam and I was very happy with the way she was friendly and joking with me in the room. She sits and listens to any problems you are having and educates you on the importance of having an exam every year especially as we get older. Pat the Office Manager was able to figure out my Insurance when I made my appointment. Their optician spent a lot of time with me picking out a frame with me and explained how my Insurance worked. It is a very friendly atmosphere and I was seen close to my appointment time. Upon leaving Pat said good bye and told me to drive safely. I will go back next year to see Dr. Sterling again. I was VERY HAPPY with Dr. Sterling and the staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2878868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Sterling and her staff is very nice, helpful with helping pick out frames. Dr. STerling take the time to talk to you about everything.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2877791].votes_count ]]