Ratings for Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

Wow! What a professional and enjoyable experience! How many times have you been able to say that about a doctor visit. I arrived on time to very pleasant office staff and was seen by the doctor within 15 minutes. Each step of the exam was explained in advance and the results/prognosis reviewed with questions intelligently answered. I would highly recommend this office to anyone seeking great eye care and friendly, competent service.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I was extremely happy with my visit to Dr. Sterling. She is very knowledgable, and has made recommendations that have enabled me to improve my vision. I would not consider anyone else nor trust my eye care to anyone but Dr. Sterling. A true professional with a caring attitude!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr. Sterling and her staff are just awesome. My wife and I have been going to Dr. Sterming for many years and would trust no other the way we do Dr. Sterling. We never had an unpleasant experience and look forward to our next visit.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

After waiting for over two months for an appointment, I get a phone call stating that Dr. Sterling just quit. I have never been this disregarded as a patient. Be careful with your eyes.

Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling's response
Dear Brooksville, All you have to do is call my office at (813)996-2020. I still take your insurance and promise you I have not quit my own private practice. Do not know where you received your info. Sorry for that mix up? Dr Sterling

Submitted April 5, 2016

Beyond pleased. She has a very honest approach and pulls no punches. She doesn't try to sell you on something you don't need. In my case I didn't need expensive glasses, all I needed was a pair of good readers and eye drops. Bravo for finding me affordable options. She also cares for my father. He recommends her also!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I go to Dr.Sterling for regular eye exams. Pat at the front desk is wonderful and has a great sense of humor, Dr. Sterling is so wonderful, I feel like I am family every time I go. Thank you Dr. Sterling, Pat and the rest of the gang, thank you for making the whole experience Special. I am looking forward to getting my prescription sunglasses. This is what going to the eye doctor is all about! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Sterling from one of those laser eye mills while trying to get Lasik 12 years ago. Long story short, the laser mill tried to rush scheduling the procedure and Dr. Sterling stepped in to stop them as my eyes were not yet ready and the results would have been poor. She severed ties with this outfit over what they tried to do. My complicated prescription prompted 6 return visits to the last eye doctor for contacts but Dr. Sterling nailed it every time and there have been no issues. When it was time for the laser procedure many years later, she sent me to the best surgeon and called him to discuss my case personally, then oversaw the recovery process herself! Now my whole family and friends go to her. Honestly, her dedication and attention to detail are unrivaled!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Sterling several years ago and then was unable to go to her due to a change in my insurance coverage. I now have a better plan and am able to go back to her and I have never been happier! Dr Sterling is one of the highest calibre dr's I have ever been to. She is caring, in tune with her patients needs and takes time to listen to my concerns. I have a family history of low pressure glaucoma which is difficult to detect and Dr Sterling was familiar with the issue and has already put a plan in place to monitor me for it. Pat and Jeanie are both VERY pleasant. I am so very happy to be back with this Dr and her staff and I had the best experience today. Better than being a # on the wall like I have been at other Optometrists in the past few years!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sterling for the past 6+ years. She and her staff have been very good to me. I love Peggy, she's one of the best. She knows her stuff and I appreciate her background knowledge in the medical field. She has seen me through two pregnancies and now she sees my 6 year old son. We love her and she's so good with kids. They love Pat for those lollipops. I highly recommend Dr. Sterling!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Our family would not go to anyone else except Dr. Sterling! We've been her patients for more than 15 years and feel like family. She is professional, personable, and pleasant. We highly recommend Dr. Peggy Sterling!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Sterling was a previous trauma nurse/nursing supervisor. She is an educator, good listener, and is compassionate at what she does

• Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Wesley Chapel, FL