Ratings for Dr. Rick Ohanesian

Dr. O and the other physicians at PWC are quick to recommend C-sections. Do your research before birthing with this group.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I'm shocked to see some really negative reviews! I love Dr. O! He helped me so much with the conception of my son and throughout the pregnancy and beyond. I wish he could be my primary, too, actually. The staff is good for the most part, but there are a few "bad apples" so to speak.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I went in for a specific reason and had been refered from within the practice. The nurse and doctor did not address the reason I was there and seemed to be clueless. What a waste of time and money. I wish I did not have to deal with this anymore - severe pain in lower back this was diagnosed but he told me it was "no big deal" - to use his words.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

He won't tell you your pregnant when you are and then you have to find out yourself at 12 weeks when it's already to late and you are in the hospital having a miscarriage. Was in his office a lot of times and not once was given a preg test because he thought it was impossible for me to have kids at this time. >:(

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr. O never makes me wait too long and always makes me feel comftorable. He always has a good detailed answer for my questions which i love because my ob before always ignored my questions and just acted like i was paranoid. He is always gentle and very considerate. overall great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

I had an opposite experiance with Dr O than the other reviews on here. I am pregnant with my first child and came in to an appointment with a list of questions. He took one look at my list and told me that I was a control freak and I needed to let things go. That did nothing for my confidence in him and in myself. I wanted to change Dr.s for the rest of my pregnancy but didn't want to go through the switch. My only hope is that he is unavailable for my delivery.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

Very kind, gentle and caring. Listen's to your questions and answers them so that you can understand.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2006

Very knowledgeable and kind. He makes you feel comfortable and not afraid to ask questions. Overall he is a very nice and caring person.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2006

He is a great doctor and everyone in town (not just pts) loves him because he is gentle, intelligent, and a good guy. In my case, he identified a disease that is very rare, and many people suffer for decades before getting a good diagnosis. His handling from the first was first-rate and I am amazed (and pleased and grateful) at his competence, knowledge, and practicality.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2006

Dr. Rick Ohanesian's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ