Dr. Daniel B. Osuch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel B. Osuch

Has restored my broken bones back in place! I am very happy with his service.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I truly lucked out with this doctor; I had a rotator cuff issue to deal with. He was certainly the one to go to. Dr. Osuch listened to my issues and was ready to resolve them right away. He took the time to explain everything; right down to the recovery process. His office assistant is a real gem too!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Osuch is a great doctor he actually cares about the patients and i would highly recommend him to anyone. I am diabetic so it takes me a lot longer to heal most doctors would not take that into consideration during the healing process it has been two weeks since my surgery and I am still having a good amount of pain but that was to be expected. Dr. Osuch does not treat you as a body part but as a person and will go above and beyond to make sure the healing process is as painless as possible.:-)

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Doctor spent very little time with me and seemed uninterested in my problem. Staff interpurted visit for him to take a phone call.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Osuch is a very caring doctor and any issues i may have had with his staff he has corrected right away. When he heard about them problem i was having he was the one to call me and address any and all issues. Most doctors would have there assistants call and deal with any problems but he actually took time to call me and answer all of my questions and with that being said i would recommend him to anyone i know that is looking for an orthopedics doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Daniel B. Osuch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Osuch has been with Orthopedics New England since 2011. A Massachusetts native, Dr. Osuch received his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester. From there, he went on to complete an internship in General Surgery and a residency in Orthopaedic Surgery from the same institution. Dr. Osuch then completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine at New England Baptist Hospital. In addition to his duties at Orthopedics New England, Osuch serves as a staff surgeon at MetroWest Medical Center and as an assistant clinical instructor at Tufts Medical Center, Department of Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Medicine. In addition to his medical duties, Dr. Osuch enjoys spending time with his family, exercising, and both playing and watching soccer.

• English

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Natick, MA