Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Goddard

While the Dr. himseslf may be ok, his operations are deplorable. First, we received somebody else's lab results, which is a huge HIPPA violation. When I told the office, they wanted me to bring them to the office. Second, even though they were fully aware of our insurance coverage, they sent my husband to an unauthorized lab and we ended up with a $300 bill for their mistake. This was fully covered by our insurance and when I spoke with the office manager, Sue, she told me it was our responsibility. The doctor wrote orders for lab work and my husband follows the doctor's orders - as he should, but when the office messed up, they were unwilling to make it right. I wouldn't recommend this practice to anyone. If I can get somebody else's lab results someone could get mine. Also, it is a good thing this was only for bloodwork. What if it had been to a specialist that wasn't covered? It is their job to know what is covered and what is not when they are referring people. I don't know how anyone could trust this office with their wellness. I know that I can't and won't.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I am looking for a new doctor. I haven't seen Dr. Goddard in almost three years because every time I try to make an appointment, he is booked for months. I have no choice but to see the nurse practitioner. A nurse practitioner is NOT a doctor! I have high blood pressure and I don't think a nurse is qualified to treat it. The staff can't even get me in to see the doctor even though I went to the ER with high BP. Please go elsewhere unless you are in perfect health.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

We have been with Dr Goddard for 9 years. As long as he is practicing, we will continue seeing him. He is very thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. We cannot say enough good things about him. Have seen him in both of his locations as well as at the hospital. Sometimes we have to wait awhile in the office before being seen, but that is because he is so thorough with each of his patients.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I love Dr. G, but his staff eating their lunch right at the front desk and taking paperwork with greasy fingers is just disgusting.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I have been goin to the Lee Vista office for a few years now just because it is convenient, but I am SO done with it! Over a year ago Dr. Goddard told me to take HCG and to only eat 500 calories a day to lose weight. The FDA has made it ILLEGAL for this to be used as a weightless supplement. I am not overweight & I am very athletic, I only need to lose about 10 pounds and this man recommended a dangerous low calorie diet that can cause heart & other problems. He also said in an insulting tone "Whatever you are doing clearly isn't working." Now I am pregnant & have needed a strep test twice, but apparentlybeing pregnant and sick isn't important enough. Both times I have been told there was nothing available for TWO DAYS! It takes seconds to swab for strep. I am due to give birth any day and they couldn't make space for me. What good is a Dr. if you cannot get an appointment!! Looks like I'll be going to CVS again for a test. They do a better job f caring for me than this so-called dr.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I have been Dr. Goddard's patient for five years, but only see him once a year for my annual checkup. He is always calm, patient, and willing to answer any questions I have. I don't recall excessive wait times or rude staff in the past.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Goddard is a wonderful, caring doctor. I've been with him for over 3 yrs. Talks to you, asks you questions. Very very happy with him. Not many drs. today "talk" to theirpatients. very important in my opinion

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

I dont know why others have had a problem but I've been with this dr several years and have only had to wait a while one time! All other appointments have been prompt! The staff is nice...I have never had a problem..and I'm a high maintenance patient! :)

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I am filling this out while waiting for them to come online. I had plenty of time to spare believe me. Never actually talked to the receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

I have been taking my family to Dr Goddard for several years and have always found him to be friendly and knowledgable. The staff have also been friendly which is not the norm these days. The wait time is very long and I learned quickly not to arrive early for appointments. If you can live with the wait, I recommend Dr. Goddard.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Daniel G. Goddard's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)