Ratings for Dr. Gustavo A. Assatourians

His dental profession is the first 3 letters of his last name, the only professional thing Dr. Assatourians practice is getting money out of insurance companies. This is Obama Care at its finest bringing companies like Oxnard dental referral group to become a business to take advantage of all the money insurance companies are giving out for patient care, but skip on patient care. If I could give this so called dental professional a 0 he would get a 0 for the amount of care these They give

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr.Gustavo is great, very knowledable. Helped me out in my emergency dental situation. Really know's what he's doing, and easy on the eyes. Can't beat that!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

A great expecience, I would keep Dr. Assatourians as my dentist and I would like to recomended to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr.Gustavo, my dentist is great and always provide me the best dental care I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Assatourians is great! Very friendly, and knows what he is doing, unlike some dentists in the area. Treated us great during my sons unexpected last minute appointment. Office and rooms are clean and staff is very helpful. I strongly reccomend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011