Ratings for Dr. Gilbert M. Simas

Dr. Simas has been the best blessing to me, he is very knowledge and cares about you. The staff is very helpful and willing to take the extra mile. Thank you Dr. Simas and Staff happy to be part of your family.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Horrible doctor. Most corrupt I have ever seen. Doesn't help poor and serious addicts he is supposed to treat for rehab center, just find rich kids to prescribe suboxone too. prescribes suboxone regardless of use....people who were sent to rehab by parents for stealing vicadin are thrown on a methadone type drug, at a dose a 10 year old junkie would take, for several years. Was supposed to help everyone in rehab clinic, but took forever because he was too busy meeting with 70 patients a day charging $400 for 5 minute appointments. Would not prescribe generic subutex, always prescribed $600 suboxone because he was corrupt. Directly lied to me saying suboxone is non addicting and you wont experience withdrawls coming off ot it. Kicked me out after I didnt make it to a random piss test, gave me a 3 day supply....I made it last 9 days then I stuck a needle in my arm because I was extremely sick and thought I was going to die.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

not too happy with the financial dept or some of the other staff. they don't all seem to be on the same page.Dr. seems okay.nice.Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

trust issue came up and was kicked to the curb

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011