Ratings for Dr. Frank Q. Zhan

Doesn't have much bedside manner, but I have complete trust in his knowledge and ability. I've had several precedes with him and his work has been amazing. Not a great conversationalist, but he remembers everything about his treatment of me. The star is much friendlier and very helpful. My biggest complaint is that I have been on hold for very long times when I returned their calls. The staff is busy, I think the problem here is that Beaver MG needs to create a better system - which can be said about nearly every BMG system.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

This visit was a complete waste of my time off. He's a dermatologist and didn't want to treat me for a burn from skin sensitivity to bleach. I told him I didn't want to take anything with steroids (it thins the skin) and yet he wrote a prescription for it. He does not listen and instead of helping me as an individual patient he generalized that I was like all Asians that didn't want to follow his treatment plan.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Frank Q. Zhan's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Oxford