Ratings for Dr. Daniel Paul Taglia

Dr Taglia has an arrogant believe that you should not expect anything from your Drs, you should just take whatever they have to offer. He said that in my last visit. Even if that means mediocrity and no ethics? I waited for 3 months for an appointment with Dr. Taglia for my 8 year old son. When we got there almost 80% of the exam including the refraction and the prescription was made by nurses. When Dr. Taglia went into the room he had the written prescription in his hands without spending 1 minute in my son's eye test yet. Should I wait 3 months for an appointment to get a prescription made by the nurse? The refraction was made and written by her and he just sign it. Its that ethic? I had to ask him to check the prescription which he did but when I complained he answered in a very arrogant manner. He said that if he is so busy its ok for him to rely in his staff and that I should take it. Excuse me? If you are so busy? You are busy because of patients like me that take their business there. I'm paying you to do the prescription for my son because I trusted you and I trusted your certification as a physician. I'm not paying to get a prescription from your nurse. He also said that I'm just paying for an eye exam (so for this Dr. a prescription written by him its not included I guess) Well, Dr. Taglia, as a patient I do expect things from the physicians I go to: I expect respect, ethics, compassion and knowledge at least. Obviously Dr. Taglia doesn't fit my needs. I'm taking my business elsewhere, like he recommended me. This Dr. should review his Code of ethics. It looks like he just forgot what is to be an ethical physician.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Went in for problems I was having with my eyes and he said it was from allergies and to use eye drops. Then I went to another eye doctor who found out it was the new contacts I was prescribed. Once I stopped wearing them, the eye problems went away. I called the office about being over billed and the office manager was very rude and wouldn't even talk about it. She kept cutting me off and wouldn't even let me explain how it was billed wrong to the insurance. I would never go back and have let other people know to stay away.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

He was very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Daniel Paul Taglia's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Veterans Administration