Ratings for Dr. Siddharama Pawate

Dr. Pawate was very calm and patient with my questions and made sure I felt reassured.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I have been going to Dr Pawate for 3 years now. Dr Pawate is a very quite man, but very knowledgeable. He is very attentive and listens to every word you say. He always takes the time to explain thi;ngs so I can understand I can email through the patient portal and always get answers within a few hours unless. I love everyone there, they are all very nice and helpful. .

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Very knowledgeable doctor with a very gentle personality. He answers all my questions, and doesn't seem bothered by them like some neurologists I have seen. The staff is very warm and friendly also. I would recommend this MS clinic to anyone. I feel lucky to be going there.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

DR. Pawate and his staff have changed my life, I HAVE IT BACK! They are all knowledgeable and helpful. I am not real happy to have MS but, Dr. Pawate has made it easy to adjust. I love going to the office, they make me feel like I'm the only person they see. Walking in the office is like a big comforting hug. Everyone and I do mean Everyone of the staff members are wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

wonderful staff and great doctor. only one in 3 years that cared enough to help me

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Staff and doctor are always helpful and knowledgable, even when I need help in calling in from home. Especially nurse Tambra Fore being most helpful in so many ways. The entire visit experience is always a pleasure!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011