Ratings for Dr. Curtis L. Buchheit

I had an extremely good experience with this doctor!!!!! He listened to me! Completely understood where I was coming from!I Would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

After waiting for 2 hours and becoming very uncomfortable from severe pain, for an appointment that Dr. Buchheit had made at his insistance he finally came into the room. Buchheit came off as being very arrogant and treated me like a child, refusing to listen basically to everything I had to say. Being on Medicare I was concerned that everything he wanted me to do would cost money.My specialst does the same tests etc. but Buchheit basically insisted on doing things his way or no way. He presecribed a drug that could severely interfere with another drug I am on possible causing a heart attack or stroke. I would not reccomend this Dr. to anyone !!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Was tricked by this doctor...believed he was very knowledgeable. Later I found out that he mislead me and did not treat my problems. My new doctor finally took care of me. Stay away from this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Very knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006

Dr. Curtis L. Buchheit's Credentials

• Cincinnati College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1994)