Ratings for Dr. Stanley A. Sakabu

Sorry for waiting to comment. Colon ruptured on my birthday, Sept. 16, 1914. Dr. Sakabu reportedly called together a reluctant surgical team at 2 Am for the first of four surgeries which saved my life. I was on life support in a drug-induced coma for 10 days, during which the surgeries were performed. During this time, and throughout my hospital stay, Dr. Sakabu was in touch with my daughter, by phone and in person, answering questions and offering support. Moreover, he did the same for me. He came to see me Every day. A surgeon! And once, he came in at a time when a nurse was changing my bandages. He offered to assist, and then he did, clearly leaving her in charge, commending her competence. I had a need to contact him with questions many months after my surgeries. Not only did he remember me, he remembered the surgeries in detail, was interested in how I was doing. He is both a suburb doctor and a very good and caring man!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

We couldn't have asked for better care from a better man! Excellent care! Always willing a to talk and help during the long recovery.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Why do you advise polite comments? The man is too busy on the phone talking abour lawsuits than to see his patients! Not recommended!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Sakabu saved my life. He diagnosed my crushing injuries and performed life saving surgery and after care 16 years ago. Through his talented hands and mind I made a complete recovery and I am living a full, healthy and happy life. Thank you Dr. Sakabu. May you live a full and happy life knowing you are making a dramatic difference for others.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

Dr. Stanley A. Sakabu's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)