Ratings for Dr. Tammy S. Alberico

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Not just a script writer.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Have been a patient for more than five years, have seen the caring attitude of the staff completely disappear. The policies regarding no reminder calls, and charging $100+ for missed appointments have given the staff a belligerent and condescending attitude no matter what the reason is for interacting with them. If you are looking for people who have a desire to be compassionate and helpful, look elsewhere. Unfortunately, the policies have given them a sense of power and they are quick to lord it over the patients, who ultimately pay their salary. I am fine with the rules, and willing to abide by them, but watching the staff interact with other patients, and when dealing with them myself, they are short, rude, and often nasty. People deserve to be treated with more respect.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

It waited 3 weeks to get in to see her and on my first appointment I feel forced to sign a page that missed appointments are $110.00 and they do not send reminders because it is against HIPAA policy. I guess she thinks her patients are stupid because if she asks for my permission to call it is not in violation. I sign the form not expecting to miss an appointment. My second appointment I waited 45 minutes for her. I accidentally missed my third appointment because my computer updates deleted some data including her appointment. Any other doctor that would not be an issue because of reminders. She refused to waive it because of company policy. She is the company. I offered to pay what is customary and no. The other comments are accurate and I wish I had read before I ever made an appointment. I would never recommend her. Go to another doctor that cares.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Alberico is always very accommodating and will work me in if I am having difficulty with something. She even answered and returned my phone call over the weekend and on a holiday. She is knowledgeable and offers very useful information and does not just prescribe me medicine.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

As stated in the previous review Dr. Alberico is condescending in her attitude. She jumps to conclusions without the full picture. She is a medical doctor only and will give you drugs and adjust your drugs and that is all. If you want a compassionate doctor go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Not at all friendly or comforting. Almost a condescending attitude. Considering her specialty and the condition of the patients she's supposed to treat, was hoping for someone much warmer. May have good skills, but ruined by her personality.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

Dr. Tammy S. Alberico's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Illinois