Ratings for Dr. Jimmy C. Chang

Went to Dr Jimmy Chang for colonscopy, he is my husbnads primary. My primary is great but not a gastroenterologist. He was polite, knowledgeable , kind and very informative. Staff was excellent too. He picks a great team on Tuesdays downstairs in minbor surgery at Hackettstown Hosptial, they were great in minor procedures, and it is hospital not a surghical center. No wait, execllent team there with Anestologist. He heads a great team there. Very informative and appointment went right on time no wait. Great doctor and staff Great gastroenterologist very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

very good helpful talks to you and asks questions from the last time you were in

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr Chang takes his time to answer all your questions, He is very thorough.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

I've been going to Dr Chang for about 7 years now. He is always consistant,eager to listen and patient.His staff leaves something to be desired sometimes but whenever I see Dr.Chang I know that I will be treated with respect. Great family doctor and do highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. Change is great...he's very nice and patient and I was late for my appointment and didn't even have to wait long to be seen.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

One of the nicest doctors I have had. Very caring, extremely polite. If you have a complaint about the office, he is so polite and apologizes, probably even if he doesn't agree with you. Sharp doctor, very informed. Really seems to care.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Dr.Change is a great doctor, he treats my whole family and is always very caring and concerned when you need to see him. My mom is a very difficult patient and he handles her very well.I would recommed Dr.Change to everyone. Lbarry

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

One of the best Doctors, great at diagnosing, always right on the diagnoses. Wonderful, caring about patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Doctor Chang is absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Excellent Dr. I have been a patient for many years. I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be called in and 10 minutes to see the Dr. Dr. Chang takes the time to listen to your suggestions / concerns. Always responds IN PERSON to your calls. Very considerate Dr. not full of himself. He allows me to manage my own healthcare, as long as it is medically appropriate. I reccomend Dr. Chang to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Dr. Jimmy C. Chang's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1992)

United Concordia