Ratings for Dr. Jimmy C. Chang

very good helpful talks to you and asks questions from the last time you were in

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr Chang takes his time to answer all your questions, He is very thorough.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

I've been going to Dr Chang for about 7 years now. He is always consistant,eager to listen and patient.His staff leaves something to be desired sometimes but whenever I see Dr.Chang I know that I will be treated with respect. Great family doctor and do highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. Change is great...he's very nice and patient and I was late for my appointment and didn't even have to wait long to be seen.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

One of the nicest doctors I have had. Very caring, extremely polite. If you have a complaint about the office, he is so polite and apologizes, probably even if he doesn't agree with you. Sharp doctor, very informed. Really seems to care.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Dr.Change is a great doctor, he treats my whole family and is always very caring and concerned when you need to see him. My mom is a very difficult patient and he handles her very well.I would recommed Dr.Change to everyone. Lbarry

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

One of the best Doctors, great at diagnosing, always right on the diagnoses. Wonderful, caring about patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Doctor Chang is absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Excellent Dr. I have been a patient for many years. I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be called in and 10 minutes to see the Dr. Dr. Chang takes the time to listen to your suggestions / concerns. Always responds IN PERSON to your calls. Very considerate Dr. not full of himself. He allows me to manage my own healthcare, as long as it is medically appropriate. I reccomend Dr. Chang to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Though I have a rare and little understood desease Dr.Chang has always worked hard to learn as much as can and help me. He is the most caring Dr. I have ever seen. I would highly recommend him. Many times his hopefulness is the only thing that keeps me going.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

Dr. Jimmy C. Chang's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1992)

Amerigroup
Caresource
Eyemed Vision Care
Healthplus
Molina
Mutual Medical
Peach State Health Plan
Staywell
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)

Top Hospitals in Hackettstown, NJ