Ratings for Dr. Douglas A. Clark

While visiting arizona from Canada I broke my right arm. Nextcare urgent are xrayed to confirm and then gave me a list of surgeons. I phoned on a Friday morning at 9am, was told by Vanessa that dr. Clark doesn't see patients on Fridays but she would ask him. He agreed and I had an appointment with him at 10 that morning! Absolutely unheard of in Canada. He showed my husband and I the X-rays, was very thorough and nice. I was casted and out of there in about 45 minutes. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Btw. I paid but will be reimbursed by my insurance co.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

0/2 on appointments. Second appointment and second time waiting in the exam room. 40 minutes and NOTHING. I went out to ask what the deal was and was given a lame answer about another appointment !! So my appointment is not as important???? Communication Doctor/staff !!! 0/2 on appointments timely!!! Terrible!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

My whole experience at Dr. Clarks office was great. I loved the medical complex where he keeps his office. It is very quaint. I walked in to the office and spoke with a very pleasant and kind staff. I did not have to wait hardly any time before I was seen by Dr. Clark. I was very comfortable with Dr. Clark. He explained everything very well and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Douglas A. Clark's Credentials

• Spanish

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Centene