Ratings for Dr. Byung-Kee Bang

Dr Bang has been my primary doctor for the past 3 years. I have had many primary doctors before him, and I think he is the best I have ever had. His examination is much more thorough than my previous doctors, and he follows up with a telephone call regarding blood tests and other things. I also find him easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

dr. bang is a wonderful doctor, however make sure you call and speak to a live person. do not leave a message, as roxanna in the office will claim they did not receive it. i called at 8am with a detailed question/message and again at 1pm (both times machine was on) and finally after calling at 4:40pm, i got her/them. she asked me about my symptoms (which i had gone into detail about on the first message) and acted very nonchalant about not returning my calls, almost as if it was an everyday occurence that they do not "get messages." the other lady is more experienced than roxanna, try to deal with her. other than this one bad occurrence, which is very frustrating as i have the flu, the appt. making and service have been almost excellent.thank you.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Bang is very direct and very smart. He is also very good at fixing medical problems. He can be a little grouchy at times and generally does not let you finish your sentences when you talk to him. If you need a good doctor he is your man but do not expect a bubbly personality

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Dr. Byung-Kee Bang's Credentials

• French

• Seoul Natl Univ, Coll Of Med, Chongno-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1973)

Amerigroup