Ratings for Dr. Roseanne Garza

Gave me 6 fillings (ALL IN THE SAME VISIT) I didn't need for 6 cavities that weren't there, disregarded my request for white fillings because she doesn't feel they are effective, divulged unsolicited personal business telling me all about she doesn't have a relationship with her parents, asked me personal questions about myself and my religious beliefs, chanted prayed and cried before putting in my fillings...Rough and heavy handed, left my mouth excruciatingly sensitive for 6 months..completely and utterly bizarre experience..I have never felt so uncomfortable in my life....will never go to her again. Got a 2nd opinion at Colby Dental and had them review my seats..They started I had no cavities and what she did was completely unnecessary..Thanks, Dr Garza

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Miracle workers, fantastic dentist , I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled at one time, was scared, but actually was not a bad or painful experience at all.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I went Dr. Garza against the recommendations of friends that have had previous work preformed by her to NOT go there. Boy were they right, she isn't very pleasant, to patients or her staff. I went originally for just a check up but ended up leaving with 2 less teeth. The thing that bothered me most was that she asked if it would be okay to say a prayer before the work, before I could tell her I didn't feel comfortable with that, she broke out into prayer and in that prayer she asked that I not die. WOW!! Is this practice something the American Dental Association is okay with? If someone tells you not to go to her, DON'T GO TO HER!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

My family has been seeing Dr Garza since 1997 she treats are teeth like they are her own. We have always been happy with her and her office staff. Now it was time for dentures she did great work I am very happy with them, they look good and have a good fit If you are looking for a dentist who care about your teeth you will want to make an appointment to see Dr Garza.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

She is the worst dentist I have ever been to!!Because of her I am missing most of my teeth that could've been saved! now I'm paying thousands of dollars to get implants! Worst dentist ever!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

waited almost two hours in tiny waiting room, then was called back only to be told she would be removing 3 molars I figured she knew what she was talking about and was caught off guard and let her do it. then she filled a cavity on a tooth next to the teeth she pulled after numerous shots it still was not numb it hurt like hell then she started stabbing me in the gums with the needle because i complained it still hurt, and was like can you feel it now!!! I had previous xrays and was informed I never needed extractions on those teeth two were cracked and the other was fine I just needed two crowns. Then she told me if I didnt get dentures and my teeth extracted she couldnt be my dentist anymore. I only went there twice and now i have to pay for implants where she extracted my teeth. Worst dentist I have ever been to..

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

roseann garza is the worst dr. to go to!i would take all five of my children to her when i first moved to in.everytime we would go in for our6month checkup,she would say they had cavities!EVERYTIME!UNTIL ONE DAY SHE SAID THAT MY SON,AT THAT TIME HE WAS ONLY5,SAID HE HAD9CAVITIES&WAS ABLE TO FILL FOUR RIGHT THERE AND THEN AND SCHEDULE TOMORROW TO DO THE REST!I SAID I DIDNT HAVE TIME ALL JUST RESCHEDULE!I NEVER DID INSTEAD I TOOK HIM TO SEE DR.LADD IN SCHEREVILLE IN.WERE HE TOLD ME"HES ALL GOOD NO CAVITIES!"I COULDNT BELIEVE IT!SO I ASKED IF CAVITIES GO AWAY AND HE SAID"NO"THEY ONLY GET WORSE!THEN I EXPLAINED WHAT SHE HAD BEEN DOING TO ALL MY KIDS,GIVING THEM FILLINGS WHEN THEY DIDNT NEED THEM AT ALL!ALL IN SAYING IS DONT TRUST HER AT ALL!!!SHE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU JUST YOUR MONEY!!

Submitted March 22, 2011

Good rates for good service. Usually very cheerful and good with children.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

The doctor was very rude,obnoxious,not kind at all her ideal patient would be a patient with perfect teeth and a fat wallet. She treated her staff with no respect and even after my visit charged me for services I had already paid for. When you enter the office she has christian music playing but my no means acts like a christian. She is very judgemental and not a very nice person. I would not recommend for anyone least of all children she has no patience at all and in my opinion has a rage problem.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Worst dental experience EVER! Pulled 2 teeth with too little anesthesia, I asked twice for more med. and was refused. Also broke 2 of my other teeth in the process. A nightmare! Needs to be investigated by state/federal authorities. Seriously, I had dry socket before and it was more pleasant than Dr. Garza`s "CARE".

flag | Submitted April 28, 2006