Ratings for Dr. Allen W. Zieker

Dr. Zieker was so kind and professional. I would recommend him to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr, Zieker is a great cataract surgeon. I appreceiated the time he spent answering my questions and explaining the procedure. Excellent bed side manners.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Staff explained ahead of time that the office visit would take at least three hours so I knew I'd be there a while. Doctor was prompt, knowledgeable and put a lot of thought into his recommendations. He never rushed us or appeared to be in a hurry and took as much time as necessary to answer all our questions.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

The wait time is unacceptable. I waited nearly 4 hours to complete an eye exam. The staff is rude, there were many mix ups in scheduling, billing and follow up. Not happy.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

3 hour wait time. then they left me in an exam room. when I came out the office was closed. they forgot about me. only one office person was there.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

The doctor is fine but his office staff is not. Multiple mixups in scheduling, billing, planning, documentation. I don't know how the doctor can work safely with such inefficiency.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Very bad experience. Staff was rude and I waited almost half my day away. Hurry up and wait is the feel of this office and they want me to come back. NO

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Allen W. Zieker's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1975)

UnitedHealthcare