Ratings for Dr. Joshua Coussa

I, like you right now, looked on Google for a dentist to get some work done. It had been several years since I've been to a dentist and knew my time was due. My plan was to visit a few dentists until I found one that I liked. The first Dentist I found was Dr. Coussa and I decided to give him a shot! I am so glad that I did! He is friendly and professional! Dr. Coussa gave me several suggestions on what he believed I should do to get that "perfect smile." After a couple visits, I decided to have Dr. Coussa perform major cosmetic work on me. I could not be happier with the way it looks now! The work he completed has been a major life changer for me, I wish I had gone to him sooner! I highly recommend Dr. Coussa to anyone who is looking for a new dentist or needs major work done!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Coussa took the time to explain every question I had, and performed the job very well. He is always very concerned about how I feel. and he is very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Josh is an experienced and well-trained dentist. Before him, I hated going to the dentist due to the hefty fees and painful work that is associated with them. However, Josh and his staff changed all of that. Now I am happy with my smile and this guy is the main reason. Other than being a huge Florida Gators fan, he's awesome. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

The staff was pleasant. I went there for a cleaning, they came back with 20 ways to rip every dollar from my pocket. Do not be fooled by their sales tactics. The use of showing you enlarged x-rays on a computer screen so you can see the detail of your teeth is merely a scheme to show you something so small and to make it seem as if you will have greater problems if left untreated. I was told I have cavaties in 3 teeth when the doctor showed me soft spots no bigger than a hole half the size of a grain of salt. It's been some time now and I've seen 3 doctors all of whom laughed at Dr. Coussas evaluation, knowing that this is a scam. Next, their fees. Even after blue cross blue shild insurance, they wanted $130 for a filling that is microscopic. They not only steal money from the insurance company, but they steal from you. I would never recommend this doctor or office to anyone. Dr. Coussa was nice to me, but I don't appreciate those who use trickery and manipulation.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

I thought all the staff was nice and welcoming. Dr Coussa went out of his way to make sure I understood all the work I needed.  I was  expecting to be in and out, but the first appointment took a little longer than I thought. When I went back to do my crown, it was basically painless.  I would definitely recommend this office to my friends

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

I saw Dr. Joshua Coussa for a consultation at this office and while the dentist seemed friendly enough, I would NEVER return or recommend this group. The high-pressure sales was UNREAL. After xrays and a quick look at my teeth, I was told "the bad news"- I needed crowns, root canals, fillings and a $400 cleaning. WITH insurance they wanted me to write them a check- right there- for over $3500.00! I also got a hard-sell on their financing package. I decided to get a second opinion before spending this huge amount of money...and TO MY UTTER SHOCK...I need less than $700 worth of work- 2 fillings and a basic cleaning. Seriously...PLEASE get a second opinion before committing to work with this dental group. And to add insult to injury, they continue to leave "sales" messages on my voicemail and signed me up for spam email with their ads. Incredibly unprofessional. Go for the consultation with your eyes WIDE OPEN!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011