Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Berger

This "Dr." is a joke. He diagnosed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I have severe spinal stenosis! NO to this rude so-called Dr.!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I took my mother to see this doctor yesterday. I could not believe how he treated her. He was condescending and rude. He did not want to hear her past history; it seemed like he was just being too impatient to listen. Later he backtracked and wanted to ask questions about her history. At one point he laughed sarcastically at her because she couldn't see what he was showing her on his computer screen. I will never allow my 75 year old mother to see this doctor again. He may have knowledge, but the way he treated my mom was unexcusable. If you have a choice, don't choose this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Both the Doctor and staff are very rude and condescending. Will definitely be changing providers.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Please read the rest of of the ratings for Dr. Berger. He has only a 2 1/2 star rating here as a Neurologist. Dr. Berger is in fact a cold, condescending man with his patients. Don't waste your time seeking help for your medical condition with this doctor, Dr. Berger. You'll be disappointed (not good!). He does not care about his patients having a quality of life and has a poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

He was courteous, prompt, complete, and explained my situation very well. Made plans for follow-up diagnostics that I have needed for quite some time.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

This individual may have a lot hanging on his walls to prove his licensure (which by the way are easy to produce on any computer) to practice as an MD. However, this is all he has. He is condescending and disgustingly incompetent to be called a doctor. I will do all I can to ensure he is not compensated for the visit today. No one, should be treated by ANYONE the way he did today. He is obviously a miserable, lonely man to treat people the way he did today. MR. BERGER, find a different profession, you certainly do not belong in this one.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Awful. The office manager is a rude and incompetent woman. The staff are completely incompetent. The man should have his license yanked.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Terrible. 3 weeks to get a pre authorized prescription. They blamed the Insurance company. When in fact it was the LAW requiring the insurance company to double check if the high dosage was required. The dr acted like they were doing me a favor by doing their job.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Staff comments: I believe staff was dishonest about reasons for delay in scheduling MRI (they blamed HMO pre-authorization backlog rather than internal administrative backlog; I contacted my HMO and was told that no pre-authorization is necessary for an MRI). Dr. comments: Dr. failed to mention abnormality in MRI while reviewing it with me and became visibly angry when I asked about it; denied existence of abnormality; claimed that geometry was "normal variant". Have since received two other MRI study reviews (2nd and 3rd opinions), both acknowledging abnormality, but Dr. refuses to readdress. I believe he is placing his ego ahead of my care. I gave him a midrange knowledge score only because I saw neither indications of knowledge or lack of knowledge. Bottom line - For me, Dr. Mark L. Berger has been more of an obstacle rather than a facilitator in my path to wellness.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Berger's staff acted indifferent towards my dad as though they did not care whether we were there or not. Dr. Berger has no bedside manner and was quite rude to my dad and to me. I do not believe he was compassionate or really cared about my dad, but wanted to show how many degrees he had on the wall instead. He may or may not be a good doctor but his personal communication skills are terrible.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Mark L. Berger's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

GHI