Ratings for Dr. Paul Kimura

I love recommending Paul, and I just did it again yesterday to a good friend who is about to spend a lot of money searching for relief. I trust Paul, and I delight having him on my team when I, and my family, needs help.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Excellent - I play sports and he loosens me up after a long season of jarring.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

With out a doubt, Dr. Paul is fantastic. I am absolutely free from pain when I leave his office. I have recommended him to several people. My daughter had a car accident many years ago and her neck was a mess. He restored her to good health. She says Dr. Paul is worth a million dollars and I would agree. His staff is impeccable and professional.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

This is the second time I have had a series of treatments from this doc. He is great and I felt much relief after just the second visit.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr. Kimura uses unique techniques which support the body to heal and realign itself. I look forward to every session and feel wonderful during and after...

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Paul Kimura's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1991)