Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann

Deciding to go with RMA was the best decision my husband and I made for our fertility journey. Thank you to Dr. Gutmann and the entire RMA medical and support staff for providing a warm and supportive environment. I would recommend this practice to anyone looking for help in starting or expanding their family.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr Gutmann and the RMA staff are absolutely wonderful. From your first consultation, you already feel like you are a part of the RMA family and more than just a number. Dr. Gutmann listens to your concerns, gives you direct feedback about you, your history, your partner's history, and your fertility plan. I made a plan that worked for me and luckily, we are now 10 weeks pregnant because of their help. I would highly recommend her and the experience at RMA.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr. Gutmann is Very experienced. She Made me confident and comfortable... when I met her first time, I knew I’m in right place & stopped worrying... kept my complete trust on her... she made my trust true.. thank u dr. Gutmann...

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Gutmann made a very stressful time much easier. She is incredibly knowledgeable and thoughtful, and, from the moment we met her, we knew that we were in the best of hands. Her clinical expertise is matched by her dedication and caring and somehow, she also brought humor to our experience. In addition, the entire staff -- from the front desk receptionist to the nurses to the NPs -- made us feel like they were fully invested in our journey. The quality of care that we received at RMA is not one that is easily found at other medical practices. We would recommend Dr. Gutmann and RMA again and again (and, within a week of meeting Dr. Gutmann, had already recommended her to one of our friends). We are deeply grateful to Dr. Gutmann and the whole team.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Gutmann exceeded our expectations. She is very professional and knowledgeable. She also has a good dose of sense of humor! The entire staff at RMA treated us with kindness and professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I really cannot overstate how wonderful RMA Philadelphia and Dr. Gutmann were to work with. While (appropriately) never making promises about our ability to have a biological child, Dr. Gutmann assured us from the beginning that she would help us in every way she could to achieve our end goal. While I do think we were especially fortunate and would not expect such quick results again in the future, we ended up conceiving within 1.5 months of our initial visit with Dr. Gutmann, and our son is due October 5. It is evident from Dr. Gutmann's background and demeanor that this is not just a "job" for her but rather something she is passionate about. In addition to Dr. Gutmann herself, the entire RMA Philadelphia staff is truly the best medical staff I've ever come into contact with. Each nurse and office worker treated us with a human element in every interaction from grieving with us with the news that conceiving may be difficult, to discussing ways to keep processes affordable, to having a positive and friendly attitude at weekly blood drawings, to celebrating with us when we found out we were going to have a baby. While I am hoping we can conceive a second child without assistance, I would absolutely use RMA again if needed and would highly recommend Dr. Gutmann and the RMA Philadelphia practice to anyone having difficulty conceiving.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

The RMA Staff and Dr. Gutmann are wonderful. She is direct and very knowledgeable. Dr. Gutmann and the RMA staff communicate clearly and with compassion.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

RMA staff are excellent and so is Dr Gutmann. She is to the point and is very knowledgable. I like the fact she was extremely careful to make sure things worked out and didn't make us rush with anything. She is solution focussed and clears all concerns. I highly recommend her am equally happy with all other doctors and staff with RMA.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Excellent Dr with excellent knowledge...very helpful and caring ....

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Gutmann is a great doctor. She listened carefully to me and my husband, answered our questions, and reviewed our options. She's very knowledgeable and is a no frills type of doctor (in the best way possible). I love how she is always direct and to the point and very kind. Her staff at the office is wonderful as well, quick to return phone calls and I never had long waits. Dr. Gutmann and RMA are truly wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Jacqueline Gutmann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Gutmann received her medical degree from the Yale University School of Medicine, and completed her residency and fellowship in Reproductive Medicine and Infertility at the Yale-New Haven Hospital, where she received the Irving Friedman Award for Excellence in Patient Care and was also named a Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholar. She currently serves on the medical advisory board of the American Fertility Association (AFA). She has been featured on The Learning Channel and in Philadelphia Magazine. Dr. Gutmann is a Clinical Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Thomas Jefferson University.

• English

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1985)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Egg freezing

• Purdue Frederick Award
  • Resident Teaching Award, Pennsylvania Hospital
  • Irving Friedman Award
  • Phi Beta Kappa

• Laparoscopy in the normal infertile patient. A question revisited. J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc 7:317-32, 2000
  • Ultrasound guided soft catheter embryo transfers will improve pregnancy rates in in vitro fertilization. Human Reprod 15:107-112, 2000
  • Inhibin B as a test of ovarian reserve for infertile women. Hum Reprod 14:2818-2821, 1999
  • Discontinuous Percoll gradient preparation for donor insemination: determinants for success. Human Reprod 12:2682-2686, 1997
  • A double-blind comparison of nafarelin and leuprolide acetate for down-regulation in IVF cycles. Int J Fertil Menopausal Stud 41:446-9, 1996.