Ratings for Dr. Matthew M. Vaccaro

This guy has the competence of a door handle. Tries to squeeze every last drop of money from you after your insurance runs out. STAY AWAY, ask for someone else if you go to Dental Care in Hillsborough. All he does is push you for things you do not need, i would know I learned the hard way after being rear ended for 2 grand for a "root canal," I never needed, and paying for the amazing bang up job he did shortly thereafter. Stay away, I absolutely warn you. Whoever rated him five stars is either family, or fake accounts.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

This guy should not practice dentistry. He did a root canal on me 5 years ago and it is still sensitive. He said there was nothing wrong with the root canal. Finally I have found a dentist who found the problem with his horrible work. This has cost me years of pain not to mention $$$. He has a snarky attitude and needs work on his chair side manner. Run as fast as you can.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

He has a way of making you feel comfortable. He is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Vaccaro and his very capable staff. I have always wanted a perfect smile and despite years of braces and a few bondings, I still had significant gaps and mis-sized front teeth. Dr. Vaccaro listened to my concerns and then developed a plan to correct my teeth. He provided a good dramatization of how my teeth would look, as well as an accurate cost estimate. The staff was very attentive during the procedure, and I was comfortable throughout the process. I am thrilled with the quality of Dr. Vaccaro's work and I couldn't be happier with my new smile!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I did not wait in the waiting room. Dr. Vaccaro and his assistant made me feel very comfortable while I had procedure I was nervous about. neck pillow and lotion gloves were a good touch. my tooth feels great. J.B.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Wish I would have read the reviews before. My bite is off since he touched my mouth and I continue to have pain in a tooth he treated with a root canal and crown. Will definitely be looking elsewhere for dental services. Ridiculously expensive.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I decided not to follow through getting vaneers w Dr Vacarro. All of the reviews about his personality are exactly what I experienced not to mention his attempt to hard sell me on vaneers when I went to him for guidance on the concerns I have about going w vaneers and that was not free, a $300 for the initial set up fee, which he did discount from $500. He was absolutely so unprofessional and pushy. I saw/felt red flags and just am not comfortable using him at this point. I don't trust him and have valide reaasons.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr. Vaccaro needs to take a course in customer service. He seems nice at first, but can get sarcastic and a little 'snarky'. It was enough, along with the hours that don't accomodate, to make me find a new dentist after 12 years with their practice. Too bad, because I am seriously considering some expensive cosmetic dentistry, but there are too many good alternatives in the Morristown area to put up with poor customer relations.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Please read this review and pick another dentist. All he did was replace fillings that should not have been replaced and all teach he touched I have had issues with. He did not address my real issues because they required a specialist and he that would not have benefited him. He is quick to offer financing, that should have been a redflag right away. He messed up my bite also. It has taken 2 years to get my mouth back in decent shape after bite adjustments, root canals etc. My insurance would not cover the repair work because they had paid him for the teeth within the past 5 years. He refused any type of refund. The only good that can come out of this is to save someone else the same awful experience!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

unpleasant, sarcastic and acts like he is doing you a favor. not approachable and very arrogant---would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Matthew M. Vaccaro's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English