Ratings for Dr. Wilda I. Smithers

I find Dr Smithers very gentle, & soft spoken with good patient eye contact, she had a tendency to take too many notes but overall knows her stuff & is pt. Responsive.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Worst Dr ever. Find someone else. Her staff is rude and talks to you like you are a child. I was confused and had questions and they asked "what, you have never been to a Dr before" , I was mortified. Dr only prescribed antibiotics when it had nothing to do with antibiotics, then she sent me to a specialist and that. Dr said why are you coming to me you didnt need to. Take my advice, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Doctor Smithers cared for my mother, after she was diagnosed with brain Cancer. During the nightmare of knowing my best friend and mother was dying, Doctor Smithers gave us 100% of everything she had. She is so compassionate and so caring, I decided to take my entire family to her. She is professional, takes time with each person in her care and has yet to make a mistake with any of my family. I will never go to anyone else! As for Andria and the other staff members, they are never rude to anyone; it's simply a matter of some patients who are rude, because they may not feel well. Personally, I see the staff as AWESOME!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

dr wilda I Smithers is a life saver she is the best very professional a great dr and a beautiful person

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

Think the doctor is good. Need to do away with Andrea, very rude.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Get rid of Andrea and she might get a better rating. She is the nastiest person, talks to people like they are all stupid. I went to Dr. Smithers since i could get a quick appointment. Too quick to prescribe antibiotics. Too quick to send you of to a specialist. Not a real good diagnostician.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

She is nice enough but too quick to prescribe antibiotics. Office manger was rude

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007

My family has been patients of Dr. Grill but I became a patient of Smithers. I went there last week with a low grade fever and headaches. I had no other sypmtoms. She put me on antibiotics and told me it was an upper respitory and sinus. Huh?? A week later, still a fever and major headaches... looking for another dr.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

She is nice. Her office staff is abusive, condesending and rude. They talk to you like you are a stupid child. One of the worse experiences I have had. Dr. usually sends me to specialists because she doesnt know what I have. She is quick to prescribe antibiotics for colds. I think I will look for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2006

Dr. Wilda I. Smithers's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal