Ratings for Dr. Manish V. Sheladia

The worst dentist I ever saw in my life. This Dr. really doesn't know how to treat the patient. He doesn't follow with your insurance and when you go for the treatment he will just give you a BS bill. He just wasted my time twice. I took a day off from my work and drive there and he just wasted my time not even once twice means why you open this clinic to waste your and other peoples time? I never saw a dentist like this he told me on face else he can do treatment or the paperwork. If you open a dentist clinic then you have to learn both Mr. Dentist. It's not the patient responsibility to do the paperwork. I will not recommend this dentist to anyone else. If you want to ruin your teeth and make them sensitive then goto this place. Worst dentist in the Charlotte.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Sheladia had an excellent bedside manor. We've never had to wait longer then 10 mins. His staff is also very friendly and courteous. He's been very honest and direct as well finds the best possible way to handle whatever the dental problems arises.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Sheladia is very HONEST and sincere. He made me feel very comfortable even though I am too scared to go to dentist. The whole experience was so..much better than I had with other dentists. He was patience with me as well as great listener.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

A VERY CARING AND COMMITTED DOCTOR WHO IS CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR COMFORT AS WELL AS GETTING THE WORK DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER AND DONE CORRECTLY. VERY LIKEABLE.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Friendly and knowledgable doctor. He is very courteous and spends time listening to the patient. He explained my dental problems in a way I could understand and discussed different options available to me. His office staff is also very nice.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr.Sheladia is very honest doctor. He was very sincere and kind.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014