Ratings for Dr. James E. Cole

This is the sweetest doctor I have ever had. He knows his stuff and my son loves him. He is the only doctor that knows how to give a strep test without gagging you that I've been to in my 30+ years. He is also one of the only doctors who treated me the same even when I didn't have insurance. One of the BEST doctors.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Cole refused to treat me based solely on the reason that I had first been to a Walgreen's clinic. He refused to give me any medicine or the steriod shot the clinic had sent me there to recieve. I had a simple sinus infection but was in a good deal of pain. I asked him if could not help me in any way. His response was that Walgreens had started my care and they should finish my care. He seemed to have a personal vendetta against Walgreen's; he chose to take out his frustration on a patient. What kind of person refuses to help an insured, in pain referral patient? Certainly, no person I would want as a doctor. I am a healthcare professional. I have worked in an emergency room for 15 years. Never have I witnessed a patient treated such as Dr Cole treated me. I question if he has ever heard of the Hippocratic oath. His actions were absolutely unacceptable.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012