Ratings for Dr. Brett A. Stephens

I would recommend Dr. Stephens to anyone who wants a professional, friendly, highly skilled dentist who is willing to see patients even after the office closes. I waited too long to have a tooth pulled and it became a problem. I started calling dentists in my area, hoping to get an appointment within the next week. After calling a few with no luck I got Dr. Stephens who said I could come right over, even though the office was closing. When I got there he was friendly, concerned about my comfort and extracted a tooth in minutes that was a challenge, to say the least. The charge was lower than I expected. He said he charges a flat fee and does not believe in price gouging patients. Since I don't have dental insurance that was important for me. He also uses technology to make things easier for patients. He texts his address and a link to a mobile navigator to direct you to the office, which is really nice, clean and welcoming, with lots of parking. He texts a link to aftercare instructions. The office staff checks with you the following day by text to make sure everything is ok. I don't see how he could do anything more for his patients. Best dental experience I have had.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Everyone seems to have a "bad dentist" story which stops you from following up as you should. This led me to three years without a check up! I ended up in the ER with an abcess. I must have called 25 dentists before going into the ER. Dr. Stephens stayed on me. Not one other dentist did. Bravo to great customer service. This man truly shows how much he cares instead of just being in it for the money.Do not hesitate in calling the best dentist in Salt Lake

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

This dentist hid an amalgam filling under a no metal porcelain crown. 50% mercury, I long before had any mercury fillings removed, instead of using composite he used mercury. What is the point of paying extra for no metal crown. Ps root canal are hazardous to your health, removal of all dead material is not possible, like painting over rust.

Submitted September 4, 2015

Great Response & Assisted me when I had a painful toothache. I highly recommend Dr.Brett Stephens.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

He's been my dentist for 15 years. I've always been extremely satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

FABULOUS!!!!! I have a lifetime extreme phobia of the dentist and Dr. Stephens is the best one I have been to, which is saying something! I had put off going in for a cracked tooth that had turned into an emergency event. Dr. Stephens was impeccable in how he helped me. He was so careful and truly helped me through my breakdown in the office of being completely terrified. Don't ever go to anyone else! He is very gifted!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

We had never had to visit an emergency dentist, so this was a first. My husband's crown fell off his front tooth while eating a sandwich. I thought the crown had only fallen off, come to find out the tooth actually did break. I called several 24/hr/claimed to be 24/hour dentists and he was the only one who answered. Others I got a voicemail or it disconnected. Dr. Stephens answered right away, was able to give me a price quote over the phone, asked me a few questions and said I could come in within a few hours (I was pulling him away from a family event). I was in the office within 2 hours. They were on-time and extremely polite. Dr. Stephens was very kind and down-to-earth over the phone, I wasn't sure I was talking to a doctor. It was as if I was talking to a friend who happened to be a Dentist. When he told us the tooth had broke, he gave us all the information we needed, explained the procedure and gave us another price quote. Totally recommend! He was great!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I have never had to get emergency dental work done before last Sunday. I found Dr. Stephens via a google search, made a call to his personal cell phone and I was in the chair getting the pain relief that had been looking for, for the last 24 hrs. He went right to work and had the tooth taken care of within 20 minutes after my arrival. I am schedule to have the 2nd visit of my root canal done this Wednesday. He is now my new personal dentist after having been with my previous one for the last 8 years. And he after hours charges are very reasonable.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Stay clear !!!! I paid cash and thought because the place is outdated it would be reasonable... Wrong I paid twice as much as some dentists charge. Do your research and ask prices before u go to any dentist if your smart.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013