Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Clatterbuck

Gave me my life back! I thank God for him every day!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Best neurosurgeon around, and I have seen several.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

He is a great dr. very compassionate, understanding, knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients and their families. Very good man and doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Dr.Clatterbuck is the best of them all.He is what all doctors should be.I'm having brain surgery done by him and I could go to Mayo,M.D.Anderson,but why when he is here in Ms. and I am also.He has excellent records at J.Hopkins and Barrows.I could not say enough about him.Everyone has so much respect for him as he does for everyone else.A nurse asked me where I came from and I said Texas and she mentioned that one lady came from England for surgery by Dr.Clatterbuck.Please if you has neruo issues don't give up,give Dr.Clatterbuck a call.yOU'LL be glad you did...............

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

AWESOME DOCTOR!!!!!!!!! WELL WORTH THE WAIT TO SEE HIM!!!! VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE AREA OF CHIARI MALFORMATION!!!!! EXCELLENT BED SIDE MANNERS!!!!! RETURNS PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS PROMPTLY!!!! HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Awesome doctor. Very knowledgeable. Explains everything in english. Easy to get in touch with. Proffesional. Friendly. Courteous. If you have to wait a while to see him that he means he will spend the same amount of time with you. He answers all of your questions. Doesn't push you out the door. Gets opinions from other doctors. Excellent bed side manners. If he can't fix the problem the first time he doesn't give up. Always spends alot of time with his patients. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2006

Dr. Richard E. Clatterbuck's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)