Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Bardwell

Dr. Bardwell is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. She is one of the top supervisors at Family Practice and has been voted " One of Top Docs" in Country(Ladies Home Journal) and in Chicago a few times (Chgo Mag)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

1st off...the previous person who commented on Dr. BARDWELL is stupid and doesn't know what he/she's talking about. This lady has been in medicine 4 well over 20yrs and has many degrees in med. She has predicted and prevented many medical cases for me throughout my entire life and has been 100% correct. No matter what has happened in my body, I know I can always not only talk 2 her about my body, but also any problems I have outside of health.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2006

I have been a patient of Dr. Bardwell's for well over 10 years. She has always taken the time to explain things to me and listens to my questions and concerns. I am so impressed with her as a physician that I stayed with her instead of going to an ob/gyn while I was pregnant and she has also been my child's physician since birth. Dr. Bardwell is a physician that I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

I asked for a topical anti fungal medication. This woman refused to tell me her name and what kind of doctor she was after me asking her directly. She came in the room with my student doctor who I thought was a board certified physician. I did not know this was a training facility. This woman tells me I need an oral anti-fungal medication. I told her it can cause liver problems. She said that is true but so can being obese. She told me all obese people have elevated liver enzymes. I mean I cannot believe she is a doctor. She doesn't even know what my condition was but was ready to prescribe stuff that could ruin my liver. This is what idiots are doctors nowadays. Doctors will kill you if you let them. Thousands of people die each year from doctors mistakes. They have a heart attack about questioning anything they do though. I would never go back to this doctor. I hope the word gets out about her and what she is like. My doctor called her in the office without my permission to look at my feet. Dr. Bardell I found out her name was later is completely clueless about having any ki

flag | Submitted April 28, 2006

Dr. Jacqueline Bardwell's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet