Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Zachrich

Dr. Zachrich is a wonderful doctor. He listens to all of your concerns and seems to genuinely care about his patients. I usually have an appointment every three months but if I get sick before my scheduled appointment, it is almost impossible to see him. I am told to go to the ER for things that can be addressed by him ( primary doctor ). I don't need to go to the ER for a sinus infection or the flu. His practice has grown so much that you can no longer get in before your appointment if you get sick.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Wonderful doctor. Popular and hard to get an appointment any more but I will wait.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr Zachrich goes out of his way to answer questions and fully explain what's going on. I have a lot of conditions, some expensive to treat but my referrals are always there when I need them.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Zachrich is by far the best doctor in Santa Maria. He is kind thoughtful and has the answers. He is always there for me when I need him. He is very competent and hr really acts like he cares.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Zachrich for a few years now, and am completely satisfied with his advice and his wisdom is beyond any other Dr that I have seen in the past. I have received the best medical attention ever. Dr Zachriches staff is compassionate and careing. His practice is a Family Practice and my children are patients of his also and they recceive medical care right away if they need to be seen at a moments notice his staff will work them into his schedule.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Wonderful doctor and staff.. Dr. Zacharich has always gone out of his was to help me. He is such a professional that I cant say enough good things about him. I always recommend him to my family and friends. He is the best doctor Ive dealt with, and Ive had lots!!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Zachrich is as good as they come. In a day and age when quality health care is hard to find, this man offers the most comprehensive medical treatment. He is always available to see me when I am sick and is very considerate of my personal needs. I always feel my concerns are addressed properly by his compassionate staff as well!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Zackrich was also my Dr. from the age of 5 till he moved north. He delivered my bros and is truly a family doctor. I remember being scared of my 1st pap test cause he might tell my parents! lol I'm 27 now and expecting and I was looking for him in hopes he had returned to Santa Monica. I see Santa Maria still has him, how far is this place? I want to cry just writing this message I miss him so much!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Our family saw Dr. Zachrich before he moved up north. When he told us he was moving, I wanted to cry. He was so caring and always took the time to discuss any issues we had. Whoever has him as a doctor now is very lucky.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Richard L. Zachrich's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal