Ratings for Dr. Evan D. Chafitz

I also went to this group. They do treat you like your off an assembly line. I had Dr Rizzo and she destroyed the bone in my jaw, and couldn't pull out my tooth. She also slit my gums on whole left side. Was in extreme pain on Oxycodone for months. Do not pay first!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

This doctor is more of a businessman than a healer. The place is packed and patients feel as if they are on an assembly line, except there are long waits and no quality control. When I later got an infection I was not called promptly, and I felt the doctor did not think carefully nor treat me with appropriate respect when finally getting back to me. After a failed implant that I pre-paid for, I had to go elsewhere! BTW- do not agree to pay while still under after affects of general anesthesia. That was my big mistake! Westchester has lots of excellent doctors that may not have the money for as many ads, but have more expertise and integrity. Go to them instead!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Evan D. Chafitz's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1991)