Ratings for Dr. James V. Yuschak

Emotionally labile and unprofessional. Would recommend avoiding this surgeon for any elective procedure if possible, and be wary if he is assigned as your trauma surgeon in the hospital.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I saw this Doctor on 9/21/2008 he treated me for broken ribs. I only saw him twice but both times he was rude--and very unprofessional. On my office visit when I asked him how many ribs I broke in the car accedent-- I was told that "I Don't Know I dont count broken ribs". He was unwilling to discuss my case at all-- all he said was that he was going on vacation and did not have time for me. I question his chargeing practices as all of my insurance providers have been billed for services more than one time. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR CASE!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

This doctor is arrogant and unprofessional. The surgery he performed resulted in complications which necessitated another procedure and resulted in a lengthy hospital stay. His attitude regarding this mess centered on his culpability rather than the patient's condition.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Dr. James V. Yuschak's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Ameritas