You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott E. Zawada

Dr. Scott E. Zawada's Ratings

Dr. Zawada is by far the best Chiropractor in all of Sacramento/Placer County area! He is also a sports doctor so he is very knowledgeable about the body and how it works. He genuinely cares about each and every patient he has. I was in a car accident in March of 2010 and my C 5&7 discs are herniated as well as a herniated disc and tear at my L 4-5. I would not be walking today if it wasn't for this wonderful doctor! He is a blessing from God and I recommend him to everyone who needs a Chiropractor. He's is Quick but doesn't rush you out with out fixing you and he is affordable. He will even come in to the office when it is closed if you have an emergency. Not your typical doctor. He TRULY CARES for his patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Excellent , affordable & seems like he's almost always there when you need him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Best Chiropractor in Rocklin/ Roseville. Fair prices and very knowledgeable about the body and how it functions. Great Sports Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][255505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

I went to Dr. Z because I heard 2 people rave of how great their chiropracters were, and they happened to both be the same person, Dr Z. And yes, he is very quick, affordable and gets the job done right the first time instead of the never-ending appointments method some chiropracters employ. He's fixed my back everytime I've screwed it up. He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][255504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

Dr Z is great! Been getting chiropractor care for a lot years and this guy is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][255503].votes_count ]]