Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Daniels

Dr. Daniels was the first Optometrist that I ever saw. He spent most of the time after finding I needed glasses, trying to sell my mother and I contacts. I said I didn't want them but he insisted to the point of madness that I try them. It took over ten minutes for him to put them in. Post contact test, I settled on glasses because the contacts were very uncomfortable. He spent another 5 minutes trying to convince me to get contacts. Several years later I had to see him again because the other Doctor was sick. He spent most of the appointment trying to convince me I should get laser eye correction. I finally had to raise I voice a bit and tell him I would never be interested and to please stop try to sell me things. I don't know why he cannot accept the word no. It made me extremely uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

My son has been treated by Dr. Daniels for several years for general eye care and contact lenses. No problems have come up until today. I'm so disappointed in the medical community for allowing doctors like him to practice. Dr. Daniels prescribed contact lenses for him and advised him that he didn't need to remove them for up to three months. Well he developed severe eye pain so he went to see Dr. Daniels who told him he had an ulcer and treated him with some eye drops and told him to come back in three days to be sure it was better. By the next day, his eye had deteriorated to the point that left untreated, he would have permanently lost his vision. I immediately looked up "eye ulcer" (please check for yourself) and realized that had he followed Daniel's advice, would have been in very deep trouble. I took him to a real doctor who treated him immediately and with aggression, and I believe he will be fine.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Kenneth M. Daniels's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ