Ratings for Dr. Harry Li

Dr. Li is terrible. I finally decided to switch to another doctor as my primary care doctor. He not only missed a severe medical condition for me after I went to see him on a morning day right after heavy snow. His medical staff was not able to get my blood pressure at first then they got it as 50ish for DBP and ignored this symptom for my blood loss. I finally went to emergency room and found out the reason. During my followup, he even made fun on me as he felt a little bit sorry for missing my condition. For other conditions in the past several months, he was not helpful over phone to resolve my condition. His physical exam action is very heavy that he hurts my ear when trying to look into it during annual exam. All I felt during all my visit is he wants to finish with patients asap. I can tolerate the bad manner of doctor if his skill and knowledge is fine. But this Dr. has nothing good at least for me, terrible manner, rude action and frivolous attitude. He may not treat everybody like that. But my recommendation is if you are Asian with okay Spoken English, do not go to him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr Li is very good and very thorough. He listens and makes me feel like I'm in control and he is my coach on getting me back to health. I would recommend him to everyone and I do because I am a Doctor of Chiropractic myself and know who is good and who is not. Dr Li is great , I know cause I am his patient and I have seen his patients and they say the same thing ! Dr Vaughan Dabbs

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Li is very professional and caring! He's all about caring about his patients health and not the money! I'm so glad that there are people like Dr. Li who actually does really care. I wouldn't trade my Dr. Li for anyone else! His staff is wonderful and there's never a long wait time when I'm in his office. I have referred others to Dr. Li over the years and they love the care that Dr. Li and his staff give just as much as I do.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Li is an amazing Doctor, he is my family doctor. Dr. Li is very compasionate, and he loves his patients! He definitely puts us first! I remember my mother was sick in the hospital, the Doctor she had wasn't the best, for better words. The patient next to my mom had Dr. Li, I watched his wonderful bedside manor and care he gave the patient asked if he could take over my moms case. From that day forward, my family has never looked back! Thank you Dr. Li! Hill/Stratton Family!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr.Li is very caring, however he is abrasive and abnoxius of manners. He is good professional but not so greta at manners, i guess ethnicity. He is very generous in giving his knowledge to others and active in trainig others.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

I dont like this guy, he seems to be all about making money and doesn't care about his patients much. he always has a drug company sales rep in the office talking to him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010