Ratings for Dr. Patsy Mitchell

Ger good sides: She really listens, and she appears to have wide knowledge (though how is a patient really able to judge that.? Bad sides: She will not renew prescriptions by phone. It is very difficult to make appointments because her staff is apparently to busy to answer phones, and rarely returns calls until the following day at least. Then, if you are not at home when they finally do call back, you have to start the process ll over again.

Submitted June 2, 2016

Excellent experience! By far the best doctor visit ever - she really listens to me.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I am so happy Dr. Mitchell was recommended to me! She has been on top of all of my needs and she listens to what I say. I have been to many other doctors and felt that I did not have their full attention. Dr. Mitchell and her staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

She has changed. After starting (Partners in Health), she has become money hungry. 170 for visit and 140 after that, paid in advance each appointment. I went to her every month for a long time. Sometimes twice a month. One time I forgot to get a refill at my appointment on Thursday. The following Tuesday I ran out of a medicine. I called 2 times on Wednesday and 2 times on Thursday. She refused to call in the refill. I had to see her again so she could get paid AGAIN. This is sorry service. I fired her. Beware.

Submitted May 2, 2014

Great! I felt comfortable and all my questions were answered. The doctor really listened to what I said.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Patsy Mitchell's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Brunswick, GA