Ratings for Dr. Clifford R. Rauscher

He has been wonderful with my Mother. She has breast cancer and I could not ask for a better Doctor. He has been kind and answered all questions my Mother had. As for some of these comments, I find them hard to believe. The one saying he wants all females to have a breast exam, I hope that you do. Breast cancer does not discriminate. Its so much better to do these exams.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I have encountered no difficulties. The better I get to know him the more friendlier he had become.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I believe he is a good Doctor, however he is rude, has no compassion,and raises his voice if you question something he has said.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Rauscher helped control my asthma as opposed to a number of other doctors who were not very knowledgeable. He is also my primary care physician and has been extremely helpful with recommendations for specialists.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

I agree with the other comments on this doctor. He is an angry, arrogant, horrible man. He told my mother to shut up because she was answering some questions I was having problems finding the words for. Stay away from him! No matter what! He told me I was crazy, and it was just anxiety (when I have SEVERE 24/7 shortness of breath after A COLLAPSED LUNG!), what a moron he is. For your own health, and your families health, don't go near his office and try not to let anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

I agree with the other two reviews critical of him. He is arrogant, rude, impatient, and disinterested. Never knows you from one visit to the next. Can't tell if he is knowledgeable because he seems to just be going through the motions until he can retire. Find someone else to go to. He is already losing patients at a rapid rate so others also are tired of his attitude.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

This man was pompous, rude and totally uninterested in helping my mother-in-law. He was not the least bit helpful and the whole experience was dreadful. His abysmal attitude carries over to his staff as well. I would suggest that you avoid this doctor if possible.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

On my first visit to this doctor, I found him to be arrogant, angry, and uninterested in my health history. He routinely requires female patients to undergo a breast exam on the first visit regardless of whether it is necessary, and appeared unduly upset when I declined the exam. I brought copies of my medical history with me, but he was not interested in reviewing them. When asked for help in managing my condition, he told me, in no uncertain terms, that I was wasting his time. I've never been treated so rudely by a physician. Stay away from this doctor at all costs!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Thorough, treats patients as humans.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2006

Dr. Clifford R. Rauscher's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ