Ratings for Dr. Nancy Willis

The Dr. Nancy Willis is the most rude, unconsidered, selfish, and greedy person that I have ever met. Her fees are the HIGHEST in the area, and she thinks that she is the greatest, well, she is not. I hope people look at her reviews before considering her services .

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Thanks for the great appointment! Wish I had such a great dentist growin up :)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Terrific experience every time I have come here. Staff is helpful and accommodating. Dwntist is knowledgable and takes time to talk to the parents.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Horrible and scary ordeal we went through. I don't have have one positive thing to say, so thankful we got a second opinion Save yourself the aggervation and just call "Pedatric Dentristy" (Dr. Wezmor's office) Dr.Choi is amazing if it wasn't for him my child would be missing teeth.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Very rude and unprofessional!! Wouldn't recommend this place at all

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I wish there was a way to rate this office ZERO stars! This office is run like a shady used car dealership. They are very deceitful, unprofessional and I might go as far as saying that their practices are unethical. I know that it's getting harder and harder to find true honest people in the medical and medical billing industry, and don't even get me started on medical insurance, but this office has given me the WORST experience that I have EVER encountered. And either the receptionists aren't giving Nancy Willis my messages or she's refusing to call me back. Either way, these women at this office are extremely rude and at the end of the day, it's Nancy Willis' name on the door so she's the one that suffers. I may only be one person but if my review stops even just 1 family from going to this office, then I have done my job well! Please, save yourself the headache, aggravation and money and do NOT go to Nancy Willis in Scranton!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

They are very inflexible about cancelling with emergencies and rescheduling Every parent who has kids knows things come up which takes precedent over an appointment. SOme of the office staff especially the reception area are rude. The doctor I have no prblem with just her inflexible policies and lack of understanding staff.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

The staff is rude and uneducated about billing procedures. Treated like welfare scum even tho I have an unlimited dental plan. Unprepared and wrong info. Walked out and will never go back!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I've had nothing but great experiences here with my daughter at this office, def would recommend to friends and family. I'd been heading to Wezmar but that's a factory and here the doctor actually has the time to speak with me.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Quite possibly the worst experience of my life. Rudest people I have ever encountered. Every single person in that office is arrogant and condescending. As if that wasn't bad enough I found the office dirty, cluttered and the equipment very outdated. To bad because the dentist herself wasn't bad but I will not be returning EVER

Submitted November 18, 2014