Ratings for Dr. Araceli Yapor

First visit she treated you like king, but only after waiting 1 hr later since her computer was blocked. She arrives later to all her first appts. She was in the hair saloon wanting praising from her stuff about her new hair, and not even showing respect for her patients. Second visit, she forgot all our conversation, she didn't want to check my conditions since she said that it was "abusing Dr" and that she had to give account to the insurance for the over labs. (bs). Insurance companies are more than happy to charge you. It was hard to make her understand my multiple healthy condition, so she displayed disdain for my questions and showed herself annoyed. The secretary is no nice. Phlebotomists are more sympathetic.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Terrible bedside manner. This doctor did nothing for me and the two visits I had were a waste of time. Instead of filling out the paperwork prior to seeing the doctor, they had me fill it out while I was in her office as I was trying to explain to her my reason for being there. I was also overcharged for copays (insurance verified it for me). Waste of time and money, please do prior research and go to another doctor who actually cares.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

The doctor is knowledgeable and likes to interact with her patients, but the wait time can be long...staff (at times) can be helpful but it depends on how organized they are.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011