Ratings for Dr. Ian B. Lawson

Dr. Lawson spent a good deal of time explaining my diagnosis and the treatment alternatives, as well as their success rate. I have never encountered such a sincere, caring surgeon, and truly wish that I had the option to have him as my PCP. I'm fortunate that none of my friends require orthopedic surgery, but if they did, then I would recommend him, without hesitation. The facilities were average, the location is convenient, and Dr. Lawson is amazingly refreshing and professional.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Lawson and his staff are professional and also caring and attentive. I very much appreciate the care I have received. I would (will) highly recommend this surgeon and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Arrogant and unconcerned! Waited a 1/2 hour in the lobby before being called back. My overall appointment including an injection took 1 hour 45 minutes. Dr. Lawson did not review possible side effects of a procedure I had and when the side effects occurred I called and could only get through to his nurse. She spoke to Dr. Lawson then told me that some of my symptoms would go away in a couple of days and the other was not related! Thank goodness the side effects were not life threatening. I was shocked by the attitude and lack of empathy. During my office visit he told me that "at my age" I should have one primary care physician instead of a gynecologist and proceeded to up sell the clinic next door to him that is also in the Multicare network. When I inquired about pain medication he refused and made me feel as though I am a drug addict. I will never recommend Dr. Lawson.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Worse doctor ever! Have to have another surgery just to fix what he screwed up! Left metal, that he doesn't remember, I'm not the only patient he has messed up! After surgery he'll refuse to see you. Don't go to him please!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Absolutely the worst doctor that I've EVER encountered in my life!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Ian B. Lawson's Credentials

• Univ Of British Columbia, Fac Of Med, Vancouver, Bc, Canada (Grad. 1987)