Ratings for Dr. Alexander Kutikov

Dr. Kutikov recently helped me with a kidney problem involving cancer and a kidney stone. I needed three operations to completely solve the problem, and in every situation Dr Kutikov demonstrated kindness, thoughtfulness and patience, and most of all the knowledge of how to do the job right. I think that he is a tremendous doctor, and I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Having being diagnosed with prostate cancer, my decision to have my prostate removed was an easy one to make after consulting with Dr Kutikov. He and his staff, including Nurse Lisa, were excellent and made the surgery and follow-up an easy process to go through. Many thanks to Dr Kutikov and everyone at Fox Chase!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

My decision to come to Fox Chase and Dr. Kutikov was the best decision I could have made. He is a brilliant doctor but also shows much kindness and concern to his patients.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Had surgery to remove prostate. The surgery could not have gone any better. Would recommend Dr. Kutikov to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014