Ratings for Dr. J. Michael Gray

On my first check up at this office, I was told I had 6 cavities on each side of my mouth! So was scheduled for a filling right away. I thought we were doing one filling until I was numbed up already and they said they were doing 6 at once! Anyways, after the fillings I was having the worst pain! I mean really bad, awful pain! I called and he said it was normal...it wasn't. I went back in 3 more times telling him something was not right and he insisted I was just being sensitive!! Since he was of no help and they continued to charge me for these follow ups (!) I finally gave up and took the $ loss and went elsewhere. My new dentist said this was not good work I had done and that the fillings were too big for the teeth to handle (no wonder I was in pain!) He has suggested crowns ($$$) to fix what should have been simple fillings. To top it off, my new dentist assures me I do NOT have ANY cavities on the other side (Dr. Gray claimed 6!) Hmmm... I definitely would not recommend Dr. Gray!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007