Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Krzemien

Scheduling my first appointment with Dr. Joe is probably the best thing that I have ever done for myself. He found, and treated, the source of my backpain (a disc that I most likely fractured as a child) and not just the symptoms. Thanks to Dr. Joe's knowledge and guidance, I have been given the opportunity to experience life without back pain for the first time. After witnessing first hand what he was able to do for me, I scheduled an appointment for my husband, who also suffers from back pain (though his is more basic work related back pain). After just his 2nd or 3rd visit, my husband thanked me for "making" him go see Dr. Joe, and said what a difference it was making. Appointments are easy to schedule, even last minute, and his staff is very professional and welcoming. I highly recommend him to anyone I have encountered who says they are suffering from back, neck, hip, or knee pain, or to anyone who so much as brings up the topic of such pains. I can't say enough good things about what this guy can do. Lisa F.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013